Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
Lol Bordeaux Help? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HirotoSumi

Friendly Friend

36,725 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:32 pm
Don't worry...she was hard for me, too crying I stayed far away as I could, and figured out her fighting patterns, then rushed in for an attack when I could. Most of the time I dashed >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 12:56 pm
i just kept switching weapons and skills over and over again till she died...if you cant get past her you wont stand a secopnd against Ovan...whoops did i ruin it?  

The Ultimate Teddybear

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:32 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I'm having trouble with her right now. I got her down to 600-something HP, Pi was dead and she just kicked my a**.

Maybe I should level up more. Especially for OSWALD since from what I've read in this thread, it's a pain in the a** to fight. D:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 4:57 pm
In all honesty, the best thing to do is just level up, thats really the best way to beat Bordeaux, and her AIDA form isn't that bad, you just need to be patient and wait for your oppurtunity to attack, and don't forget that you can slash away regular....well, whatever she sends your way, I'm pretty sure they're Kobold Bullets, but remember that you can slash them if you're not in a positon to dodge them.  

Jack2634

haseo9

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 8:49 pm
yeah i have no level comment i beat her at level 60.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:08 pm
=] lolness, arachno trap is EASY to aviod!!!

when one of the strands are comin down just BARELY even move to the side!! lol itll miss EASILY!!! once it misses just keep blastin her a** and go in for the kill!!  

Haseo626

Game Assistance and Talk

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces