Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
how does...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

:]
  :]
View Results

Hellomom593

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 6:39 pm
ur sim get an abortion and miscarriage? im just wondering. ive never had it happen to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:41 pm
I don't think they can get a abortion and i am not sure you can control a miscarriage.  

someboyishere2
Crew

Hellomom593

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 7:42 am
someboyishere2
I don't think they can get a abortion and i am not sure you can control a miscarriage.

ok cause someone talked about an abortion and misscarriage and what it looks like in memories so idk. ive never had them so...haha, ty though  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 11:40 am
Hellomom593
someboyishere2

ok cause someone talked about an abortion and misscarriage and what it looks like in memories so idk. ive never had them so...haha, ty though

lol ok  

someboyishere2
Crew

Anavis

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2007 4:18 pm
Click me please!

I think the only way for that to happen would be if you killed the mother while she was pregnant -- Even then, I think it only really "counts" in other Sims' memories as the death of the mother-to-be.

I am serious. Click it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 3:51 pm
You can't have an abort, and I'm not very sure about being able to have a miscarriage either... But you could still try. Just lock the babys mother in a room with no doors, no windows, no bed, etc, for a long time and see if the baby dies in the process.  

Psychadelic

Blythe the Mass Debater

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:28 pm
Well if you get the inteenimator then they can miscarry.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:52 pm
The Inteenimator allows your teen sims to have babies, and that enables the teens to have miscarriages.  

[TL]

Blythe the Mass Debater

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 6:54 pm
[TL]
The Inteenimator allows your teen sims to have babies, and that enables the teens to have miscarriages.

And adults.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff