Reply RP
quiddicth rp

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kezelle1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:10 pm
mmkk...if your a quidditch player name your team and your position and once all the positions are filled we will start

the RULES!!!!!
1-you can't see the snicth untill you have 20 postings(seeker)
2-(beaters)after you hit a bludger at somebody you can't hit anyonew else untill the next page
3-keepers(goalies)you can't just protect them all the time...that means that you have a very slow broom...if your at the other side of the goals you can't dart across just in the nick of time...you know when your beat....please be fair....

now only people who know what quidditch is can play(everybody if you like harry potter

well i'll go first.
i'm the seeker for griffindor
name-kezelle
year-5th  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 3:39 pm
*waits at the quidditch field for annybody*...hello....bigeest game i the world right here...  

kezelle1

cool link

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:43 pm
Name: Link Parkour
Year: 5th
House: Gryfindoor
Position: Chaser

"Ok sir, What are we waiting for!!! I Want to play Quidditch!!!" Link starts to fly around.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:25 pm
name: zeb myan
year: 2nd
house:ravenclaw
posision: seeker

~~~~~~~~~~
** walks onto the field by himself and waches link fly around, heading towards kezelle** "Ello there i the new seeker for ravenclaw" nods his head to kezelle "Mind if warm up a little? the team is coming prety soon i think" Zeb looks in the grandstands trying to see anyone out there... seing noone ...loks back at link fling around  

Sake_Chun

Shirtless Shopper

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pools of Crimson Tears

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 1:32 pm
Aaron
Hufflepuff
Chaser
year5

Aaron walks over to the pitch and mounts his firebolt. He dashes into the air and staarts chasing Link around with the quaffle. "Link wanna toss the quaf around some?" he says as he throws it right into Link's stomach hoping he would catch it.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:05 pm
**shrugs his sholders after he got no responce and waches aaron follow link a little while, taking flight after relecing the snich and waiting about 5 munits to try and find it

flies around the field above arron and link with his nimbus 2000 , a nice present from his parents for making the team. **  

Sake_Chun

Shirtless Shopper

7,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2007 11:58 pm
Kairi
Ravenclaw
Chaser
year 5

Kairi flys up and says ''oi pass me the ball eh?''  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 5:21 pm
Aaron grabs the quaffle and tosses it to Kairi. "Here pass it back I've got a shot." he yells across the field.  

Pools of Crimson Tears

MadHatHuntress

Friendly Raider

6,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 8:47 pm
''Umm NOPE!! and took the ball to the end of the field.''K k here'' and tosses the ball to him.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:29 pm

Reiko
Slytherin
4th year
Chaser

Rei-Melon

RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items