Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
question about expansion packs

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you want magic and superstar to be for sims 2
  makin magic
  superstar
View Results

specialturtle101

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:48 pm
do you think that they will make some of the expansion packs from sims 1 into expansion packs for the sims 2 because i really want magic and superstar to be on sims 2 those ones were kool  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 10:54 pm
4 some reson i dont think they will.  

awsome5

Jessie_0160

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 8:14 am
I think both of them would be awsome i would by both! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 5:50 pm
User Image User ImageI'm sure there will be alternative versions of the old Sims games. Like pets and soon the vacation back. Hopefully we will have a Superstar version since that was my favorite pack of the urinal game (I love that I had to actually WORK at the job to keep it).  

Shiver`

Frozen Sex Symbol

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:50 pm
Well they did that with a few of them like pets was unleashed,i miss magic so much but i prefer unleashed,my favorite,and Shiver` your back?hi  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:07 pm
i loved magic i liked doing the duel things and in superstar i liked the air tunnel thing and the scuba tank i wish they had them on sims 2  

specialturtle101

someboyishere2
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:00 pm
specialturtle101
i loved magic i liked doing the duel things and in superstar i liked the air tunnel thing and the scuba tank i wish they had them on sims 2

I loved dueling other people,the dragons,and yeah the sky diving thing and tank,they were the best!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 1:23 am
I would love it if they remade Superstar, but I don't think they will for The Sims 2. Maxis supposedly will only be making seven expansion packs for The Sims 2 as they only made seven for The Sims and if that's true they are only going to make one more after Bon Voyage and that will probably not have anything to do with previous games. They go in a pattern. They make a new game then a remake of a old game and then so on.

The Sims 2 Expansion Packs:
1) University
2) Nightlife (remake of Hot Date)
3) Open For Business
4) Pets (remake of Unleashed)
5) Seasons
6) Bon Voyage (remake of Vacation)
7) ???  

Simming
Crew

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:47 am
now thinking about it, I dont want them to make a makin magic, I want them to make another expansion thats like makin magic, but it should have more features. Like in aspiration rewards, they could have a machine that makes potions so you can turn into any creature without cheating, or if they made a mix of makin magic, and nightlife!! that would be awesome!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:38 am
definatly makin magic.  

Hellomom593

bighairy dog

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:31 am
i'v only ever played the sims2 so can someone explain to me what making mag and superstar are?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:19 am
They won't. I read their plans for upcoming Sims 2. There will only be one more Sims 2 EP. It's gonna be "The Sims 2: Free Time". Then, they will release The Sims 3. Sadly.  

Markyeo

AngelKeeper2k1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:55 pm
I miss my dragon. crying  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out