Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Anime School (and Life!) RP (need peoples!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:46 pm
Rasha rose her brow, poking his nose. "Hmmm...I know what you mean." She smiled a little.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 4:46 pm
Sirius smiled up at her as she poked his nose. "How?"  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:08 pm
She shrugged mysteriously and stood up. "Oh, nothing really..." She smirked and slowly started to walk away. It was late, probably around midnight or 11.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:11 pm
Sirius got up and caught up to her. "How?" He was persistant.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:13 pm
She spun to face him, a different, unknown look in her eyes. She kissed him deeply to silence him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:16 pm
Sirius kissed her back, however he had anticipated it and hadn't fallen over her completely for the kiss. He smiled as their lips broke, "How?"  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:18 pm
She sighed deeply, in some exasperation. This cute little boy she's run across was adnormally curious. She poked his nose, and continued walking out of the park.

If he knew her secret...he'd know who she was...and like others, would run away from her.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:34 pm
Sirius sighed as he caught up to her, "Look...whatever it is I will accept it. I haven't run before in my life, well except for when my brother hit a bees nest with a bat, and I'm not starting now." He said with a smile.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:39 pm
Rasha chuckled dryly, "If you were see a gang leader who was also a murderer standing in front of you, what would you do?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:40 pm
Sirius thought for a second. He then looked at her with a weak smile, "Kiss her."  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:50 pm
Her eyes widened, and she took a few steps back. "Y-You don't mean that..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:00 pm
Sirius looked at her. "I know...I am insane. But...whether its true or not...if you wouldn't tell me it than you were hiding it...which means you regret it...which means that at least you recognize your problems and learn from them. I don't care if you have killed...I...l...nevermind." He walked away, not running away from her. He couldn't find the words to describe his feelings.  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:47 pm
She blinked, watching him. "...Good night..." she murmured, turning away.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:12 pm
Sirius sighed as he watched her go. "Like I said, I don't run away from problems...or people...especially ones that I care about..." He said as he turned to walk away. "Night..."  

irishdawg69

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 11:52 am
((let's skip ahead...ooo...a week))

Rasha sat at the park again, eating a sandwhich and feeding the birds crumbs.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 47 48 49 50

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff