Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What to you think of the mall?
  Awsome!
  Awful!
View Results

Elenique

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 3:28 pm
This was of great debate on the NC Mall boards on July 4th, let's bring the debate here too! Please say what side you are for and tell me why that is the better side to be on or why you think what you do about the mall.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:23 pm
Hate the nc mall!! The TNT promised they'll try and make everything free and after a few months..the item you bought from the nc mall dissapears!! scream  

colorblue52

Chanirrasda

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 10:34 am

I'm for the NC Mall. <3
It's another way Neopets can get more cash and make the site better.
The site IS still free. You not having to pay to join=free. The clothes don't really change anything except how your neopets look. So it's not like your being forced to buy it.
I kinda like the fact the clothing expires though. It's an even better way for them to continue on getting money. If any of you ever played Maplestory then you'll see a feature similar to the NC Mall. You buy clothes for your character (It's optional as well) and by around 90 days the clothes expire and you just buy them again. Unless you don't like spending money on pixels.
I don't see why people hate the NC Mall so much though. Sure you have to pay real money.
BUT
IT'S
OPTIONAL.

But that's just my opinion x3.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:54 pm
That just sucks that your stuff expires from the NP Mall. I don't invest in it. I do have a question though. There are some wearable things in regular NP. I had a collar that my Ixi could wear and the Ultra fashionable potato sack is also wearable. I think both of these things came with my newbie pack. How can you tell if things are wearable or not if you get them with Neopoints? Or isnt there a way...?  

Kmjmom

Chanirrasda

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:24 am
Kmjmom
That just sucks that your stuff expires from the NP Mall. I don't invest in it. I do have a question though. There are some wearable things in regular NP. I had a collar that my Ixi could wear and the Ultra fashionable potato sack is also wearable. I think both of these things came with my newbie pack. How can you tell if things are wearable or not if you get them with Neopoints? Or isnt there a way...?

http://www.neopets.com/~Echoh
This has a list with all the wearable items so far, and the neopets that can wear them.

The Potato sack is part of the newbie pack. The Ixi collar came with the Ixi. So if you paint your Ixi a new color the old collar would return to the closet and you would have 2 collars together. Here is the list of items your Ixi could wear when you paint it a certain color. http://www.neopets.com/~Cripticy#i
ONLY the Ixi can wear those items though. Not the other pets.

Neopia Central

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games