The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:45 pm
Neira's ears went back and then one rotated forward to catch the sounds around her. She was confused. She couldn't tell where Ai was anymore and she wasn't sure exactly where she was either. Her brow creased in worry but then she smelled something familiar.

"Ka!" She wheeled around and pounced on him, gleeful and relieved. She took a deep breath of his scent and nuzzled her face in his warm, white fur. His dazzling aura was so comforting that she immediately felt at ease again. "I'd completely lost track of you!" she blathered and then smiled at him gently. "Thank you for finding me again..."

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:09 pm
Ka's eyes widened at the action of Neira but slowly closed in content. He knew he should have stayed closer to her and he knew that she had been worried. To be blind and loose one of the only things that was bright enough to show her the would be rather scary.
"Your welcome Neira. I willl stay glued to your side from now on." He smiled and layed his head on her shoulder and scented her deep and long the sweet dusty scent of his mate. Well his mate through his eyes.

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:07 pm
She nodded in acceptance and smiled more genuinely. She pressed against his warm shoulder and sighed contentedly. He was her beacon in her darkened, desolate world.

From listening to his peaceful thoughts she picked up his desire to be her mate and felt his mutual understanding. She grinned and licked his cheek.

"You think so?" Then she realized she was just reading his thoughts and that he may not catch the context. "I mean that you wish to be my mate, Ka?" They were matching oddities, unsure how to fully fit into this normal pack lifestyle and equally outcasted in this manner but that's what had drawn them together all the same.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 10:35 pm
Ka blushed his fur turning a pale pink. He looked down at her. "Yes" He said simply. He watched her and smiled. "Yes I want to be your mate." He bent his head down and rubbed his cheek against hers. Her warmt comforted him. The cold darkness he once was in before becoming what he was now. Odd...unique to the world of the wolves of the pask that once thought him to be the normal was foreign but Neira. She wasn't. She was fresh and new but more then that she was his fresh start. His love. His mate for life.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 8:01 pm
Neira yipped happily and licked his face. Her tail was wagging merrily and she was soon dancing around him like a puppy. How is it that she was cursed with so many things and stolen from a normal life only to be delivered this wondrous blessing into her life. One to be her guide, her sight, her love.

"I as well." Her smile was brilliant as she stopped and sat before him, nuzzling her face into his ruff. "Be the light in my darkness, the love of my life, Ka..."

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:42 pm
Ka smiled and watched her leap around. She was everything to him and he would never hurt her. Not on purpose and hopefully not on accident. No Never on accident and never on purpose. "I will always be here. The light in your world of darkness and forever the love of your life Neira." Nuzzle her softly.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:59 pm
The blind she-wolf caught the uncertain thoughts that flitted through Ka's mind briefly and her ears drooped but his reassurance to himself and his warm words filled her with hope anew.

Suddenly a thought hit her, perhaps it was instinctual or maybe it was just because she'd never pondered this before now. "Does this mean we should...you know? And how... w-was I not mistaken that you were dead before now?" Her own doubts now crowded over her and her brows knit together with worry and confusion.

{Ah, commitment. Seems Neira back to being a worrier. -Le sigh.-}

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:39 am
Ka watched her and tilted his head. "Neira your not really making any sense. you talking about pups? I was dead for maybe less then a year. I still have everything blood, saliva, other liquids, a brain. I may have been dead but I'm the same as I was then but more mature....in a way." he licked her cheek smiling. "No need to worry my love"

((wow Ka never speaks that much))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:56 pm
{Heehee, she's talking more than usual as well and now we know she brings out the best in him. Aww, wolfy love! ^^}

Neira's face reddened as she blushed through her fur. He'd gotten it spot on. "Heh... I suppose you're right. And well, it's important to know these things, right? To be on the same page if we're to be mates..." She'd never been so nervous in her life or felt such a rush of emotion as what had accompanied these past few moments.

She closed her blind eyes from embarassment that she'd even thought such things but Ka knew her all too well to pick up on her meaning even through all of that gibberish.

She felt Ka's lick on her cheek and smiled warmly, her eyes still closed. "I'm just over whelmed perhaps by this all. I know that I love you and have fully embraced that aspect but there's something inside me that questions whether I deserve this, if I'm worthy of feeling love and devotion..." Her voice trailed off and a tear slid down her cheek.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:49 am
Ka rubbed his cheek against her's. "Neira. You deserve it just as much as my brother deserved Sarafina. I'm here and I'm not leaving so whether the ancient alphas want you to have these feelings or not. They lucked out. Because you do feel it as well and as much as I feel the same about you. I'm not going any where. Even if the great alpha came down from the high mountain in the sky and threatened me with death. I wouldn't leave. He took me once and I came back. Who's to say I won't do it again." He smiled and licked the tears in her fur.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:42 pm
The she-wolf nuzzled closer to her new mate and her eyes remained closed as tears continued to fall from them. "I'm not only fulled to brimming with relief but also with happiness that I could find such perfection." His last statement had been so poetically beautiful that she cast aside any lingering doubts and thrust herself fully into this venture.

"I'd never let him take you anyways." Neira smiled gently and licked Ka's cheek softly.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:57 pm
Ka smiled and nudged under her chin. "Perfection? I am far from it." He blushed when she licked his cheek. ((sorry brain fart))  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:25 pm
Neira nearly sniggered. "You love struck fool, you take my words too literally..." She smiled gently and lay her head against his shoulder.

"Perhaps I'm going too soft... I should stop wallowing in self pity already." She sighed. She been able to reflect a bit of late and was dissatisfied that she'd been so down. "I was so happy and full of vigor when I joined this pack. Where did that all go?" She meant this as a rhetorical statement, not even knowing the answer to that question herself.

{Hm, I feel like nobody else is even paying attention to this thread. Mayhaps Neira and Ka move along and see new places?}

Edit: [Neira wanders off to the lakeshore]

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 44 45 46 47

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces