Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's like,
  here!!
View Results

ShutoutShenowski

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:38 am
Hello I am Stephen and I am love NIN (why I am here right?) and Tails from Sonic the hedgehog ^^  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:07 am
Everything that swore it wouldn't change...

Hello, my name is Kim. =D A lot of people call me Hiei or Ham on here, but you can call me Kim, too. I like NIN, though that should be obvious. x'D If you want to learn more about me, I wrote a pretty decent amount in my profile. I look forward to making friends here and getting to know other people who like NIN.

Basically, I'm 17 and love heavy metal. I enjoy reading, writing, cross-stitching, and I'm an honors student in my school. I participate in theater and absolutely love acting. I don't really know what else to say about myself. x'D I think being honest with yourself is one of the most important things in life, and that having a lot of good friends is better than having just one or two best friends. It's important to open up and get to know a lot of different people and have an open mind.

Again, there's some more stuff about me in my profile if you're interested.

...is different now.

User Image  

hiei4ever

Fi-fi is GONE

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 am
Haha oops. I sorta did an intro already... Well I did it twice. I don't run with the in crowd. -flashes weirdness-  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:41 am
Hello. smile

My name's Alyssa, I'm 19 and a college student goin' for my nursing degree. I'm in my second semester of college. I LOVE music. Love, love, love it. I also love to read. I love hanging out with my friends (when they come to town anyway, because most of them moved elsewhere after highschool. Actually most of them are clustered around the same college. D; )

And I love NIN. ninja  

John Stamos is in a tree

Rainbow Cat

14,750 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Sunny Side Up 100
  • Partygoer 500

ii-toxxic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:33 pm
Hi. My name is Amanda and I'm pretty young I guess compared to all the others here. I'm 15 and I love Nine Inch Nails. I have a slight obsession with vampires and other demonic creatures twisted My favourite songs by NIN would have to be The Only Time, Sin, Wish, and March of the Pigs. Oh, and I have a huge crush on Trent wink  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:21 pm
hiii 3nodding  

blind_mary

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100

Amarth Borgia

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:33 am
Hi, I´m Amarth, i love NIN, my favorite band in fact. My first lenguaje is not english, so be patience please, anothers bands I like are Covenant, Icon of Coil (this last is not longer exist) Combichrist, Front 242, Zombie girl, etc. I don´t know what else could I say. xd  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:56 pm
Hello there!
I do rather like cows, I think that they're interesting. I don't have an obsession with 'em though, not like I do with NIN music. I'm an English gal, which my avatar currently reflects. (Quite a strange feat for me, I usually opt for the male kind and so get mistaken..) I have two green eyes, and have also had green hair, braces and favour for the political party. I have a tendency to babble, be self-critical and I adore sarcasm but remain rather pathetic at picking up on it online. I am lazy to the point of silliness. I plan on creating a miniature waistcoat for my hot water bottle cover, Tammy, once my mother's fiance has drunken enough cans (of which I keep the tabs) for me to feasibly start it. I have an 'anticraft' book that happens to have a basic 'how-to' in the back - cheap and fairly simple chainmaille creations have attracted my attention since reading it. It also details how to crochet a cat o' nine tails.. amongst other things. twisted
A third fail-filled introduction from me in two days, aren't you Gaian people unfortunate. mrgreen

Calderbean

The Nine Inch Nails Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces