Welcome to Gaia! ::

The KoS Guild: The AMv capitol of the universe!

Back to Guilds

Reply The AMV Guild
My desktop!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jisaku Jiens

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:01 pm
Ok, as some of you know, i have really bad adware on my comp. i did a manual scan of my comp(looked for anything i didnt install) and found a program called "Outerinfo". Now, as i have seen before, was a big contributer to the ads i was getting. So i uninstalled it. Then, when i cloded out the "add and remove programs" thing, my desktop had no files onit. It still had my folders, but no files. I keep all my files in a folder i named "I lost my sock". i dunno whay i named it that, but thats beside the point. i had over 20 gigs of files in that folder, and they were all gone. All of them. ALL OF THEM! crying
So now, yeah, im kinda screwed as far as videos go for a while. Also, the video i was working on, is gone. So the project is totally scrapped.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 5:14 am
@.@ That massively sucks. I'm sorry. Is there some way you can restore it? And that is why I save my projects about 4 times in 4 different locations...and my comp is messy because of it sweatdrop  

Desdemona Legardored
Crew

Jisaku Jiens

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:39 am
no, i tried system restore, but it didnt work.
By the way, does anyone know of any free adware removal programs that dont give me more adware?  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:34 am
MAN that sucks! stressed

Actually something like that is GOING to happen to me.

My dad is having the computer cleaned, so all my videos and the clips I use to make them will be gone. I can't put the on my Youtube or Veoh accounts and I can't get them on here. cry  

Snowflake_Cat

The AMV Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff