Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
waterfalls and oceans?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

specialturtle101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:23 pm
so i was on the sims 2 website and i was in the lot exchange and i saw houses with waterfalls, oceans, and beaches so i was wondering how i could get that  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 3:52 am
I know there are tutorials for making waterfalls, but it's complicated stuff. I only made one once, and that was after learning a bajillion cheats I've never heard of. Snooty sims or Mikeinside might have links to some good ones, though.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Jessie_0160

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 12:41 pm
there's one website where you can download a little waterfall for your backyard but i cant remember whats site it was  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:33 am
If you just want a beach, there are many ground textures you can download of ocean water and sand. And you could add a few waves by raising and lowering the terrain. whee  

cerulean16

specialturtle101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:18 pm
cerulean16
If you just want a beach, there are many ground textures you can download of ocean water and sand. And you could add a few waves by raising and lowering the terrain. whee

do you know the website where i can download it from  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 2:29 pm
I got mine from lots I downloaded off the Sims2 website. Just search "beach" on the Exchange. Once you've downloaded a lot, you can use the terrain texture for your own creations. whee  

cerulean16

specialturtle101

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:11 pm
cerulean16
I got mine from lots I downloaded off the Sims2 website. Just search "beach" on the Exchange. Once you've downloaded a lot, you can use the terrain texture for your own creations. whee

ok thanks a lot now i will just have to go read how to download stuff lol xd  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:30 pm
wait wat expansion is this for?  

candy!x0x0

specialturtle101

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:58 pm
so made a beach and i made a dock and put a diving board and a ladder to get out of the water but they just swim right out of the water into the land so how do i stop this  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:50 pm
Was the water actual pool water, or ground texture water? Because they can't swim properly in ground texture water- you'll probably have to manually remove them from the ground using the move_objects on cheat.
I know- annoying, right? You'd think Maxis would have thought of swimmable lakes by now. whee  

cerulean16

specialturtle101

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:53 am
cerulean16
Was the water actual pool water, or ground texture water? Because they can't swim properly in ground texture water- you'll probably have to manually remove them from the ground using the move_objects on cheat.
I know- annoying, right? You'd think Maxis would have thought of swimmable lakes by now. whee

its was ground texture water i thought i could just do i see all these houses on thesims2.com and it says swimmable oceans and stuff and maybe bon voyage will have it  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games