Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Game Assistance and Talk
What's the fastest way to level up Gaspard's weapon level?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mithos-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 5:39 pm
I know that the arena's the best place to raise weapon levels, but I can't take Gaspard into the arena. So what's the best way to level his weapon level up? And not to mention do I have to give him a Hellfire Scroll for him to learn his fire spell? Or does he learn it on his own?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:29 pm
I think you can give him a Hellfire scroll, but I'm not entirely sure.
I don't know. I guess if you keep him in your party often, it will go up, by I think the arena is faster.
Sorry, I'm not much help. sweatdrop

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Mithos-kun

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 6:58 pm
I've beaten the game, but I'm now I'm trying to meet all of the characters' maximum level abilities and such. I'm just a completist here who wants to be completely (probably overly) prepared for Vol 2. razz

So far, I've completed every side campaign, aquired everyone's strongest weapons, armor and accessories, reached every Book of 1000 quota and now I'm trying to get every item and level everyone's weapon level up. I know I know, I'm WAY to much of a completist. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 10:20 pm
Anyone have any ideas? D:  

Mithos-kun

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 9:11 am
Shinocus the Risen
I've beaten the game, but I'm now I'm trying to meet all of the characters' maximum level abilities and such. I'm just a completist here who wants to be completely (probably overly) prepared for Vol 2. razz

So far, I've completed every side campaign, aquired everyone's strongest weapons, armor and accessories, reached every Book of 1000 quota and now I'm trying to get every item and level everyone's weapon level up. I know I know, I'm WAY to much of a completist. xd

Lol Same. xD
I try to do everything though, but I'm always really lazy so I miss a few things but I do do a lot of the extras.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:13 pm
Ah, you made two threads containing the same question domokun  

Puppetry

Destry

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 5:45 am
I'll delete one. I have cool hacking powers like that. ... Otherwise known as being a mod. XD Damn. I need to check this subforum more often. I fail.

Aaanyway! How I did it was I set his Strategy to Rage and fought in only high-level areas with many monsters. 3nodding Rage will increase his SP consumption, but that also means his weapon level is going up faster. Also, I'm not sure if you're in the first game or second, but if you're in the second, make sure the awakening is at Beast. He will have more chances to consume SP that way.

Hope that helps. <3

Game Assistance and Talk

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff