Hmong is a type of Asian 

Tags: Hmong, Hmoob, Asian 

Reply Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^
Hmong Music

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of Hmong music do you listen to/prefer according to my friend's system?
  Modern Hmong Music
  Traditional Hmong Music
  Just here for the poll... >.<
View Results

MrowNOM

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:14 pm
My friends usually classify Hmong music into two categories: Traditional and Modern...so what kind of Hmong music do you listen to?

Songs that they classify as Modern:
Hmong Rap
Hmong Pop
etc...
(One of them said, "Mam Hlub Lwm Tiam" - Paj Ntshua Nplaim, "Kuv Mam Nrog Koj Khwv" - Maim Tseeb Tseeb Lis & Paj Huab Thoj, and "Vim Nyob Deb" - Unknown Artist)

Songs that they classify as Traditional:
"Kheev Lam Koj Yog Ib Rev Paj" - Mim Haam
"Rov Npau Suav Pom" - Maiv Xyooj

What kind of Hmong music do you listen to/prefer?
Post examples/links of music if you can...so everyone can hear! biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 5:38 pm
I don't like it at all. :[  

vangomango

zasaki

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:05 pm
its ok i guess hmong rap  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 4:49 pm
i only like 1 hmong group..and thats the sounders..cuz my uncle is the lead singer heehee...anyways they have good music. hmong rap?!!! what the heck? hmongs cant rap can they??  

justinetsab

oOtraciOo

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:08 pm
None of the Above! Hate Hmong music...its so....so....not original (in reference towards the modern type)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:43 am
~Just!ne.the.Rebel~
i only like 1 hmong group..and thats the sounders..cuz my uncle is the lead singer heehee...anyways they have good music. hmong rap?!!! what the heck? hmongs cant rap can they??

No idea... xp my friend said are some...  

MrowNOM

Li Mu Bui

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 3:05 pm
how can you stand hmong music weird they sang worst in hmong rap  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:46 pm
I dont really care. aslong as they sound good and there is a few here and there that are good.  

Manchy

Lali_Li

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:33 am
ROCK  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:00 pm
oh..back in the day (about 2 years ago actually)..me and my cousin we like fell in love with whyte shadows. lol!! man, we were such nerds..i forgot what the song was called..i think it was you r the one. im not sure..but man i cant believe we liked them!! my unce said they call themselves whyte shadows cuz they wish they were white not hmong..lol..idk though..  

justinetsab

oOtraciOo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 1:02 am
~Just!ne.the.Rebel~
oh..back in the day (about 2 years ago actually)..me and my cousin we like fell in love with whyte shadows. lol!! man, we were such nerds..i forgot what the song was called..i think it was you r the one. im not sure..but man i cant believe we liked them!! my unce said they call themselves whyte shadows cuz they wish they were white not hmong..lol..idk though..

haha!!! that was funny justine! btw...which uncle said that? nevermind.....dont post the answer to that stupid question on the guild! do not wanna be the cause of any future-drama....

HMONG MUSIC IS A BUNCHA' WANNABES THAT CANT & WILL NEVER BE!!
(im sorry folks....but....The Truth Hurts!!!)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:22 pm
dont go running your mouth cause if each race gots their own music style then whats hmongs? ever think about that? so there can never be a music style that belongs to a race. everyone gots hope just cause they sing rap and they hmong dont mean they black guy wannabe or something like that...yep  

superforkkk

Dapper Browser

Nyob zoo! Hmong People Unite! Have fun! ^_^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces