Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
12/21/2012 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:20 pm

(hey i started a rp of the world after the end )
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:17 am

*Logen smiled and woke the others up! everyone awoked she had showed them, what would have becomed their future if they went to the place that they went to, she sighed... she had seen it to, it was a future that she didnt want them to have*

Wacram Glaziuz

dusting0

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:01 pm

(I'm afraid you both have been misunderstood.)

(The RP of 12/21/2012 has concluded. You both had your chance to post before the deadline, which was 24 hours to post after a long period of not posting. This roleplay was intended for those who could keep the ball rolling instead of being gone without a valid reason. This roleplay has continued without you and it has also reached its end. Nobody is left alive, it was no dream, and there is no beginning after the End. I'm sorry to sound harsh and cruel, but it was and still is my roleplay and if you want to "continue" this roleplay, then round up all the members of this one and make a new roleplay that continues this story from a new angle. There is, as I said, nothing more to post here. This end of times roleplay is DONE.)

(Sorry to be so harsh, but I have suggested something that makes it easy for us to continue. Just follow my advice and it may continue. Then again, it may not. Who knows?)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 1:38 am

[so tardish done by you... i was on vacation the week you so tragically ended it... zomg]

Wacram Glaziuz

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:32 am

(I'm actually amused by this *walks suddenly in even though nobody really needed her to come* I'll just say that and leave...*runs away*)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 2:37 am

[Falls over and mutates to a emo! Zomfg emo ]

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 6:30 am

(Wow, moving away really screws things up. I just came to see what would happen on the last page then catch up and see where I fit in, but you do this to me! Un-freaking-believable! *Mutates into the Hulk* GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Mobius smash!!!! scream )
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:17 pm

[what a nice mutation *as she says so she cuts her wrist and blood starts to flow, in a rather large volum*]

Wacram Glaziuz

dusting0

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:05 pm

(Hey, I'm sorry. What do you want me to say? This RP was going quite well, and I'm glad you partook in it. But I was interested in continuing it and getting it finished a little faster than you might expect. I'm sorry that you didn't tell me to keep your character in the game when you left, but I'm gonna say now that it was fun having you in the game with us. IF, indeed anybody wants to do another RP along the same lines, just send me a PM and tell me you're interested. I might try to come up with an idea about it and I'll let you know. Of course, that is IF you really want to do another RP like this. Just... lemme know some stuff. Send me a PM if you're interested.)
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 83 84 85 86

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff