Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
how many people Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you wear glasses?
  yes
  no
View Results

AuroraGoryAlice

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:45 pm
I can't see anything without some sort of glasses or contacts. Otherwise, I just see colored shapes. Its so odd to have to rely on something so much.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 8:12 pm
I'm supposed to, for school and stuff, butt I don't. shhh don't tell anyone.  

Alekusu

Ace Ryn Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:12 am
I wear bi-focals (sp?) for reading and distance, and semi-powerful readers when I'm knitting in the round. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:49 pm
sorry no, but yours are kool biggrin  

Revolution4AGeneration

Blue-eyes-green

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:49 am
I've worn glasses since I was eight, but contacts since I was eighteen, which I like much better. Now I just wear my glasses when I first get up and when I'm reading in bed at night. I'm extremely nearsighted, and my glasses make my eyes look tiny, beady, and gennerally not good. But the thing I like the best about contacts is I can now see to pick out my new glasses frames, instead of having to rely on the opinion of whoever I'm with!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:15 pm
thing don't look as sharp without mine, and i also have trouble reading  

Xana204

KotokoPlum

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:24 am
Since second grade. P:

I just got these thick-framed glasses a coupld weeks ago and everyone says I'm emo. DDx Egh.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:13 am
I wear glasses.But at times it seems everyne around has near perfect vision while I have to settle with whatever was at the bottom of the stinkin' gene pool when I was born.
Seriously I've had to wear glasses since I was in second grade I think, second or third, and every second my eyes cripple a bit more. But it's nice to know other people have eyesight as bad as mine, although they might be older then I am, which brings me back to the gene pool of dispare.  

everwonderwhy

YourAzureGoddess

Naughty Pants

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:35 am
Just like my avi - yes and no.

Only for reading, driving, watching movies and other things that are far details in the dark. No for most daytime things.

Freaks people out when I tell them I don't have contacts and they see me in my glasses  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff