Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 5:45 pm
Kagura+kyo
Zirumi
I don't hate him and I know where youre coming from. I used to hate him because he knew Bella loved Edward and he was persistant. But then I thought about it and saw his justification
I agree with Zirumi. I don't necessarily hate Jacob. It's more along the lines of, I don't like how he keeps chasing after Bella, even though he knows she won't ever like him as more than a friend. I used to dislike him a lot, but now I just find him a tad annoying. I agree with you, he is a very important character. Without him, Bella probably never would have recovered. But, he's still kind of bugs me.

Well, to defend Jacob xd Bella continued to pursue him even though he told her to stay away (when he became a werewolf). But no one really gets annoyed by the heroine... ahaha  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:32 pm
Levina_Ellar
Brial
Levina_Ellar
Okay, I don't get why people get mad that Jacob loves Bella. She led him on from the beginning. And he probably thought he had a chance with her (which he kinda almost did when she was vulnerable...). Of course when Edward came back he knew he had no chance, but he still can't help his feelings.

I love Bella, but she should be the one who deserves the "hating." Many of the choices she made are selfish and inconsiderate in my point of view.

but to defend bella's choices in new moon, to her edward was never coming back, she was trying to move on and she acknoleged that she had feeling for jacob. i mean if i were in a similar situation (minus vamps and wolfs) id probably end up doing something similar. does that make me a bad person? i dont think so. its not fare to hate bella just because she was trying to move on, even if she possible never could of.

Yeah that is true. I would have probably done the same as you too. But I don't think Jacob deserves any "hating" whatsoever. He and Bella spent a lot of time together. He developed more feelings for her, and she probably would have if she never met Edward. You never know. Grr, I can't really explain what I'm trying to say xp

I understand what your trying to say. i agree that jacob doens't deserve the hate. its the situation that people hate i think  

Brial

Levina_Ellar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:29 pm
Brial
Levina_Ellar
Brial
Levina_Ellar
Okay, I don't get why people get mad that Jacob loves Bella. She led him on from the beginning. And he probably thought he had a chance with her (which he kinda almost did when she was vulnerable...). Of course when Edward came back he knew he had no chance, but he still can't help his feelings.

I love Bella, but she should be the one who deserves the "hating." Many of the choices she made are selfish and inconsiderate in my point of view.

but to defend bella's choices in new moon, to her edward was never coming back, she was trying to move on and she acknoleged that she had feeling for jacob. i mean if i were in a similar situation (minus vamps and wolfs) id probably end up doing something similar. does that make me a bad person? i dont think so. its not fare to hate bella just because she was trying to move on, even if she possible never could of.

Yeah that is true. I would have probably done the same as you too. But I don't think Jacob deserves any "hating" whatsoever. He and Bella spent a lot of time together. He developed more feelings for her, and she probably would have if she never met Edward. You never know. Grr, I can't really explain what I'm trying to say xp

I understand what your trying to say. i agree that jacob doens't deserve the hate. its the situation that people hate i think

I think that was the best expanation for it (:  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces