Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
Recovering from a hacking ♥.:come chat help:.♥ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PrincessRosieRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:45 am
I'm donating, if I had more flowers I would give more ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:13 am
don't worry, and thanks ^_^  

Dreccas

PrincessRosieRose

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:15 am
No problem biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:21 am
There's a few hundred more, Dreccas.... When you go to the towns every day, you really build them up.  

Ravenlady13

Azerack

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:45 am
sorry im out of inks but heres some flowers  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:30 pm
well i dont know how many i have let me se man....i want to help because this is really nice of a friend to help out his friend in need like most friends are sapose to do...i think your like the nices guy on here man....wel let me get some more flowers i ollny got one lol......i will go in towns for like.....a hour and get some  

Kisuke Urahara1

Kisuke Urahara1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:32 am
ehh...what your going to do in life....in life...ther is death....there is always death....there s no stopping the blackness from coming to you.....soon we will all be gone an in our place others that will have the dame interest, the same smile, the same habbits that we did have long ago....that is what i think...that is what i was told...long ago..  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:05 pm
thank you ^_^ wow i got alot of flowers outa the LoH people ^_^ Thanks to all of you.  

Dreccas

DustinXX7

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 1:32 pm
hey thats a really nice thing your doing for your friend. i dont have too many flowers but you need them more than i do so i'll send the trade  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:54 pm
How could we not help, Dreccas? It's for a good cause, and we're the Legion of Helpers. I mean, if dronze lets a thread stand, then it's all good. He's very serious about keeping this thread neat and tidy and all rule-followed (that's a new phrase, I think....)  

Ravenlady13

Kitsune_Ninja___x

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:15 pm
i will see what i have i dont have too many flowers but ill send you a trade i have some inks ect... XD  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff