Submit

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:59 am
Cheyanne looked a little pained. He had no idea what the hell 'cough... medicine' was, and it looked it.

"Ma'am, I don't.... What exactly IS cough medicine?" he asked, rather sheepishly.

In his arms, Caspian had fallen into a fitful sleep after yawning, and snuggling quietly into Cheyanne's arms.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:51 am
Veive was still concentrated on the boy with her brow furrowed so Ice just scratched her head. "Umm...basically it's medicine that makes you stop coughing for a little while. You drink a certain amount of it and stops the cough for a few hours." Ice had never had to explain this before and thought that she would sound smarter spewing out medical facts...but that was really the only way she could explain cough medicine.  

Mistress_Ice

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:49 pm
Chey blinked, and thought this matter over for a moment or seven. Then finally spoke.

"In other words, it is like seaweed syrup? That, I have been feeding him, but he still will not stop coughing for more than a few moments. I fear for his health at this point."

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 10:57 am
"Seaweed syrup?" Veive wrinkled hew nose and winced. Medicine was bad enough....but seaweed sounded even worse. Especially in syrup form.

Ice looked a little skeptic, thinking he must be one of those new age types that went for the natural supplements and vitamins instead of real medicine. "Well, I have a few different kinds at our house if your interested in trying them. I don't think it's anything too serious though...besides the cough he looks perfectly healthy." She smiled reassuringly at the man in front of her.  

Mistress_Ice

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:44 pm
The boy shifted a bit, almost nervously it seemed, and looked back into the lake and, by extension, the river. He sighed, and curled his arms a little tighter around Caspian.

"Alright - I'll come with you. Just give me a moment to change into more comfortable things? I won't be but five minutes. I just have to go behind that tree over there to change."

He offered the woman a smile, and handed Caspian over to her, gently.

"Watch him for me?"

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:31 pm
Ice smiled and nodded, taking the little boy from him carefully. Awhile ago, she would have thought all of this very strange, but since meeting Veive, she had come to realize that strange things were part of the job description for a Guardian. A man who could change behind a tree with no extra clothes with him was probably one of them.

Veive was about to state the obvious that the man, Cheyanne, had no extra clothes to change into, but simply rolled her eyes and stared at the lake. Some things about this duo were just too hard to explain she guessed, and it was better for her little brain to try to not think about it. "Our house is just behind that waterfall...so it's not very far..." Veive said quietly.  

Mistress_Ice

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:17 pm
Chey smiled at the woman, and vanished behind a tree. He reformed himself from the shoulders down, 'putting on' a long, flowing robe of blues and greens, completing the ensemble with some soft blue slipper-shoes. He looked extremely oriental at the moment. Stepping back outside, he took his child back, and bowed to both Veive and Ice.

"I do hope this suits. It's far more comfortable for me... "

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 6:09 pm
Ice's eyes went wide at the sight of the new oriental garb but she simply nodded and handed back the small child to Chey. "As long as your comfortable, then I would say it suits."

Veive moved closer and tugged at a portion of the new cloth, looking wide-eyed at the hues and different colors.

"Veive, come here and stop that." Ice said, giving the man an embarrassed smile before turning to walk around the south edge of the lake towards the waterfall.

Veive scowled at Ice but reluctantly let go of the amazing cloth and grabbed Chey's arm, pulling him along after Ice with a smile.  

Mistress_Ice

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:14 am
Chey just laughed, smiled, and was tugged along, going with them good-naturedly, and without a fuss. In his arms, Caspian had fallen asleep again. Naturally, the father was worried for his son-of-circumstance... but he appeared to be peaceful. Dreaming. Which was good.

"Will we be going far?" Chey asked offhand.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 1:10 pm
Ice had jogged ahead slightly already so Veive answered. "No, not really. I mean, we only live behind that waterfall. Ice used to live in the city but when she became my guardian we moved out here. It was an old family place...it's hidden in a cave behind the water. Isn't that cool?" She smiled and looked at the baby out of the corner of her eye. She still wasn't used to meeting another Illusion with the same element...never mind such a strong connection.  

Mistress_Ice

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 10:27 am
Cheyanne bit his lip slightly, watching Veive watch Caspian. After a while, he smiled, and offered the sleeping child to the girl.

"Why don't you hold him for a while? I'll move ahead with Ice." the and give you time alone with him went unspoken.

That said, Chey slipped Caspian into Veive's arms, and ran off to catch up to Ice. He was convinced he'd done the right thing.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:34 pm
Veive had been about to protest, saying that babies weren't really one of her favorite things, but it had happened so fast that she found herself standing there dumbstruck as Chey ran off after Ice. Her eyes were wide, staring off after the two but soon turned to the baby as he moved in her arms. As her attention moved to him she was almost rocked off her feet by the connection he had with the water. Her's was strong, had been since she came to this world, but his was a different and deeper kind all together. It was more of a...loving connection, she realized. One that ran deep in him. Her connection was a wary one...she could sense it but couldn't always embrace that connection. Another movement from Caspian and she was able to shake off her thoughts, moving as fast as she could to catch up to the other two without dropping or shaking the baby too much...which wasn't very fast at all.

Ice slowed as she heard someone approaching and turned to see Chey. "Oh, sorry for running ahead. Just thought....where's..." Her sentence ended as she looked past the man and saw Veive with Caspian. She was about to mention that it probably wasn't a good idea with Veive's mood swings, but thought better of it when she saw the thoughtful look on Veive's face and simply smiled. "Not much further." She said to Chey and and continued at an easy pace where he could keep up.  

Mistress_Ice

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:05 pm
Chey laughed, and slid into an easy stride, matching Ice's. He smiled, then looked over his shoulder. Watching the baby in Veive's arms really did his heart some good. It felt nice to be able to see his baby playing [or sleeping in the arms of] another of his kind. Or so this Ice person implied.

"I do hope they get along..." he murmured, watching the two interact. "We should wait for them, don't you think?"

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 3:38 pm
Ice stopped suddenly and giggled a little in embarrassment. "Yeah, probably a good idea. I tend to get a little carried away." She looked back at the two, Veive carefully holding Caspian and walking towards them, and smiled a little. "It's nice to see them getting along, isn't it?"  

Mistress_Ice

Juridian Soul

Romantic Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 8:32 pm
Chey nodded, and let his arms hang down at his side. The fabric of the kimono he was wearing seemed to almost blend into him, regardless of the fact that IT was blue and purple, and HE was most definitely not. His eyes sought the sky, and he frowned.

"It's going to rain soon. We should all pick up the pace a bit... Do you have shelter? It's going to be large storm."

Caspian wriggled and wiggled in Vieve's arms, before finally going still and quiet, winding up in a position on his back, curled in the crook of Veive's arm. He didn't look so good. Too pale. Hot. And fussy. Caspian needed to get home, so Chey bowed and apologized, before taking him back to the house to get some rest and medication.

+Illusionary+

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff