Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
364 (first post edited) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Honh

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:57 pm
I'm quite surprised at how this turned out. However, I had a feeling that Tobi was more than meets the eye. Then again, aren't the characters who look stupid or act stupid usually the ones who become the bad guys? Anyone remember the first Scary Movie? Or how about Aizen from Bleach? So yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 2:27 am
String_Theory
Mr._Stabby
After some forum lurking I found out that was a bad translation. Apparently the good one states that he IS Madara.

Funny, I haven't seen that one, and I've seen like 3 translations.

I think some people are just filling in the wholes and posting it as fact.

Yea all the translators on narutofan say that Tobi was referring to himself as Uciha madara. Even the translator that the scanlators used that confused a lot of people admitted to it. he just changed it up a little to make it sound cool. In that statement he was in fact referring too himself in the third person.  

imsohappy1

Captain Verd

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 6:58 pm
LOL this comic should be in the humor section.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:11 pm
Captain Verd
LOL this comic should be in the humor section.

VERD! You live!  

liz_bliz_inc

The Tao of Maple Syrup

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:53 am
Tobi always seemed a little, I don't know, immature? But yah, I agree with Honh, there are a lot of characters that are deeper and more intricate than they seem.  
Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games