Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
I love you forever...(STARTING! YAY!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

like?
  YEP! I WANNA JOIN! ^_^
View Results

the goddess of life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:46 am
Do not mistake this title this story may not be for the faint of heart so anyone who is a faint of heart please leave now or hold on to your heart this story is very close to me please do not insult it thank you....

We shall now begin this story is about 3 people one is a girl and the rest are 2 boys. The girl fell in love with a boy name James... James Rodericks he had a big ambission in life....to be a singer anyway the girl married him but after a month of their marriage he got a call TTTTTTTRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!!!!! he answered it and found out that someone wanted to give him a singing chance he took action immediatly he left his wife,his family, his life for 2 years when he said he would only leave for a month the girl went to her best friend's wedding and when she was there a boy...saw her....fell in love with her....wanted her he confessed his love did she say yes? what happens if she did? who was she? none of this came through his mind all he knew was he loved her the girl so much love in him that she gave in... bt little did she know when she fell in love with the other guy her husband came back.....forever and wanted her more than ever..... that was not the worst the worst was....the boy she fell in love with again was.... her husband's....best friend..... the rest of the story will show if she will keep her love will her husband know? what would happen... who would die? who would live? whose love would conquer......  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:50 am
sounds like fun ^.^ may i join?  

The_Last_Avenger

the goddess of life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:51 am
Rules (not many so don't freak out)

1.Profile layout:
Gaian Name:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
if your the husband the name is the same james rodericks ok?

2.keep it pg-20 anything else take it to the pms
3.have fun! ^_^
4.be active please ^_^
5. tell me if ur leaving ^_^
6. oh! and im not a lit. person but no ** or somthin oh! NO 1-LINERS! they are soooo annoying! but once in awhile is ok ok? ^_^
7. u can pm me your profile it would be nice and title it love or somthing now RP or (no subject) ok?i have alot of rps thats why sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:52 am
bananas28
sounds like fun ^.^ may i join?

YEAH! just send me ur pro. ok? ^_^  

the goddess of life

the goddess of life

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 11:57 am
Characters: ^.^ YAY!

Gaian Name: the goddess of life
rp name: Sheena kasakshi
Personality: sweet, caring, stubborn, likes a good book, hates betrayers, loves animals.
Appearance:User Image

Gaian Name:bananas28
Name: sasuke uchiha
Personality: usually wears black, blue, or red. can be mean at times but is kind at heart.
Appearance: User Image

Gaian Name: irishdawg69
Name: James Rodericks
Personality: Relaxed, nice and romantic
Appearance:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:37 pm
(lets start when i was done from the wedding and james is there ok?)
I walk out from the car with a smile on my face though sad sasuke wasn't with me i step in the big house and twirl in circles until someone picks me up i didn't know who....  

the goddess of life

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:40 pm
drives by and sees her. "hello sheena!" smiles warmly and stops. "having a good day?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:44 pm
bananas28
drives by and sees her. "hello sheena!" smiles warmly and stops. "having a good day?"

( uh....not yet....im at home....)  

the goddess of life

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:45 pm
the goddess of life
bananas28

( uh....not yet....im at home....)

(ok..just forget i posted it)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:46 pm
( ok u'll post soon though ^_^)  

the goddess of life

The_Last_Avenger

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:47 pm
the goddess of life
( ok u'll post soon though ^_^)

(ok)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:59 pm
(he needs to post gonk )  

the goddess of life

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 1:06 pm
(Sorry I got bombarded with pms.)

James had caught her, he looked into her eyes. "Hey, hon. Miss me?" He said casually, as if nothing had happened.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games