Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
Cooking Experiments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Kiku-chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 3:40 pm
I am aweful at cooking but I love it anyways. For a science experiment in the 7th grade I made soup and put different flavors into each container, like there was plain, one had Dave's Insanity Sauce, one had Soy Sauce, ect ect. And I brought it to school (My whole class had to come up with their own experiments which is why I picked soup, lol) and it looked like baby food from hell and it smelled aweful but aparently it wasn't too bad. XD

On a side note, Tsuki, my kitty, she loved Hawaiian Meatballs, Bologna, Pretzels, and my Electronics (She enjoyed trying to eat my cell phone and laptop). TT__TT *goes into a corner to sulk again* I miss my kitty....((She disappeared last week and I think she got killed and eaten by a Coyote...))

Anywho, to get rid of my depression I think I'm going to try making something with whatever I can find in the kitchen. I wanna make meat buns...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 12:15 am
*is replying to her own post*

I looked up the recipe for Chinese Steamed Meat Buns, but I didn't have the right ingredients, so once my dad's knee isn't swelling we're going to safeway to buy the stuff for my meat buns. ^_^

So I made crepes instead, well you see the first 4 didn't turn out right cuz I had the burner on too high. The 5th one was a tad overdone on one side because it got stuck to the pan for a moment. The 6th/Final one turned out great. I put powdered sugar and cut up strawberries on them, folded them, and I gave one to my dad and I had the other and they were really good. ^_^ And we're surprised that they didnt' kill us or give us food poisoning. ^^;;  

Chibi Kiku-chan

Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces