Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply The Sims Guild
What do you normally write about in the sims?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sugarmuffincrumblecakes

Dapper Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:35 am
I know that we all know how to create stories, and I'm sure that most of us have created small stories out of the sims 2. So, my question is, what do you guys write about? I'm curious.

Normally, I have the typical Crazy Girlfriend, or Perfect Couple, or Tradgety till the last one dies. So, what are your casual story topics?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:16 am
I haven't really bothered with the Story thing. sweatdrop

I might do it eventually, seeing as how every family is tied to one another and each has an interesting story.

I will say one thing; there is ALOT of infidelity in my neighborhood. gonk  

Noembelu

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 3:35 pm
I can honestly say that I have never tried to make a Sim story. I find the process boring and would just rather play the game.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 8:30 am
I do have this one family of 4 (mom, dad, 2 teen daughters) in Pleasantview. The mom and dad don't like each other that much, and the dad and 1st daughter always fight. evil So I'm trying to get the mom 2 not like the daughter as well so she can run away.... emo  

randomchild91

men getting pregnant

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:59 am
I'm going to try a legacy. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:10 am
I used to be obsessed with making stories. But now I stupedly decided to make my favorite family a story. It's really cheesy, and I havn't played yet because I need to make another chapter.  

Fossil Tape

Demon Days

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:00 am
Noembelu
I haven't really bothered with the Story thing. sweatdrop

I might do it eventually, seeing as how every family is tied to one another and each has an interesting story.

I will say one thing; there is ALOT of infidelity in my neighborhood. gonk

Haha yeah, in one of my neighborhoods everybody's bisexual. rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 2:45 pm
I generally write humorous stories. My Sims are always getting into mischief that it's hard to capture a serious photo!  

SilverMaple

Sparkly Lover

Yumiki G

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 2:30 am
I write a blog of my sim 'Zorka' from the Sims 3. She 's insane,kleptomaniac,neurotic,mean-spirited and evil.You can Check out if you like and tell me about it.

Yumiki's Simstories biggrin  
Emradrig rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 4 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 3:09 pm
When the vacation expansion came out for the Sims 2 Three Lakes made me sad because of all the chopped trees so I got an idea to make a story about the daughter of the Greenman family moving out on her own and somehow going to Three Lakes and become horrified at what the lumberjacks did, so she plants seeds to grow an army of plantsims, trains them vigorously and then invades Three Lakes. Then they plants new trees, flowers and bushes until the place is just flooded with life.

I never got around to doing it though and because of that I never had any other sims vacation in that area. Now the Sims 3 came out and I'm not sure if I'll ever get around to it.

Emradrig

Aged Healer

9,050 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Healer 50

CelticCatGoddess

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2009 6:22 pm
I couldn't figure out how to put the pictures in the storybook thing, or where to write...  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:33 am
Well, when I had the teenage pregnancy hack awhile ago I wrote a story about a girl who got pregnant by her dad's friend. A lot of people liked it on the Sims 2 site. I shouldn't have deleted it. But I thought it was old and... stupid. XD  

maggoty tacos
Crew

Friendly Regular

7,650 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

da_deadly

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 2:00 pm
I made a sim story before. It was for my family tha went perfect,until they started dying of starvation and sickness. It was my favorite,and longest lasting family also! It went down about 15 generations each sins went to college and became rich! It was the best one I had ever had.
(I play sims 2 by the way.)  
The Sims Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff