[IMPORTANT]

Edit:

New ID cards are here! Please come and pickup your current card in the thread linked above.
Most people have gained level(s)! Good job everybody! Keep the posting up! The next level update will be in a few weeks. Be sure to check up on the thread! heart

PPN left me in charge of all the ID Cards, since she got sick of making them, and she's also paying for my cosplay I'm doing with her.

A few weeks ago, we made a spread sheet with everybody that had an ID Cards and their posts when they got their ID cards. A few days later she told me to update the posts, and NOT to save over the current posts, instead make another column and put another set of posts. Which I didn't do. I saved over it.

So now I go to actually put levels into the cards, I figure out that I did it wrong. The system with the levels is kind of confusing to explain, but I messed it up. Everyone was supposed to start at level one, and they'd level up with the posts after getting the card.

Since I can't go back and take the time to figure out what the posts where when you got your card, I'm going to have to put levels in to what your posts are now. I'll start from there, like as if you just got your ID card.

I'm sorry for the screw up. Don't blame PPN for any of this, since this is pretty much all my fault.

I'll be updating levels, so to pick your current, updated card, please go to the ID card subforum, with the thread "List of ID cards."

Thank you.