Submit

Okay, Star Trek or Star Wars!
  Star Wars
  Star Trek
  Poll Whore! (Why Am I here?)
View Results

Starmica

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:07 pm
I have to say that I like both. I was raised with both, but I only like the old Star Trek. I've never really cared for the new ones. I remember being taken to a Star Wars movie when I was maybe 5 or 6, but my mom was always a trekkie fan and went to some of the Star Trek conventions and they had most of the old series recorded and we still watch them to this day. So I have to say I'm neutral. I like them both.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 04, 2008 2:16 pm
does any one want to now the truth? twisted do ya?! well here it is! wahmbulance the star wars movies sucked! here me out please! but that does not mean i dont like star wars! it was not the movies that made star wars great it was the fans and writers tht added new and facanating places and races, that is what turned an ok movie into a great story! exclaim so i like the star wars story more than the movies! biggrin i also realy love star trek (and no i dont like anythang but next gen and the origanal all the rest is not star trek!) for its realism, it feels like it could be real! and in concluson please dont hate me for my star wars comments and forgive any badly spelled words redface .  

asajj ventre

Sinisatar

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:58 pm
Hey guys! New member to this guild, and I found a place where I belong! GREETINGS FELLOW KINSMEN!!!! I guess I have to say I like Star Wars best, But the original trilogy. It has Darth Vader!!! But I haven't seen Star Trek all that much, so I guess what I say doesn't mean very much.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:28 pm
Star Wars all the way. smile

I'm a new member also. I'm glad to be here!  

Vball4life

75: Science Fiction & Fantasy: Books, TV, Movies

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces