Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writing on the Wall

Back to Guilds

Are you literate? Do you write poetry, short stories, long stories, prose, roleplays. . . anything? Share your talent with the world! 

Tags: Writing, Poetry, Prose, Stories, RolePlay 

Reply The Writing on the Wall
(Story Time at Cookie's place)Bad to the Boner

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does it totally reek?
  um, Hate to tell you this but... Yeah
  Of course not >_>
  I like it
View Results

(...c00kiem0nster...)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 12:28 pm
((This story is about a guy, but I'm a girl, so it might suck.))

Cornelius Jacobs is a rather unpleasant person with a 'rather unpleasant' habit. When he was born everything seemed fine, but behind his parents happy faces something illegal was going on. He always thought his parents seemed a bit odd, so its no surprise when he finds out that they're both drug addicts, at age ten. He pretended not to know, but it was impossible not to notice, who gives their son a nickname like....

"Gosh horny! In another day dream?" Larry's on his back, again. You'd think someone as big, tough, and popular as Larry would just leave him to his own problem after three years of no change.
"I swear, if no one woke him up all the time, he'd go into a coma." Ah, the fake concern. What a waste of breath, ten points for Wendy, as long Larry doesn't catch her defending the undefendable he wont beat the s**t out of her, again. She must have glorious dreams where her family finds out Larry was actually adopted.

Corny gets up from the room and leaves, without waiting for the bell to dismiss him. He does not do this because he's fed up with his peers, but because he's so out of it right then that he doesn't realize class has not ended. Even so, no one stops him. He is, after all, only there because the law requires it, for money he will do what he's doing in the meantime, although at that moment he can not remember what it is he is doing for money 'in the meantime'.

To be Continued...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:18 pm
It is interesting.
It could use another read over to double check flow.

...WildWildWindWhisperer wink ( Vice-Captian)

WildWildWindWhisperer
Vice Captain

Eloquent Autobiographer

6,425 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hygienic 200

(...c00kiem0nster...)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:24 pm
(Thank you, it really means a lot to hear that. ) xd

Whilst in the hall, 'Corny' decides to visit his locker. He does this on occasion just to have something to do. Besides, everyone else normally does this, so, it shouldn't seem to conspicuous, not that it should seem that way. When he suddenly reaches his locker Wendy turns around a corner, she has followed him once more, she walks right up to him and starts the strange, but pleasing, kissing she normally starts with at the beginning of the little meetings. As they break up for air he whispers something in her ear, something very astounding to her because now, she kicks him in the groin, which it getting ha... har...

"LOOK AT THAT HE'S HARD AGAIN!" Larry once more. "Jesus Horny, cant you go for FIVE minutes without getting a wet dream? DURING THE DAY?"

Faint laughter seeps out of the classroom behind him as suddenly it sinks in to Corny that Wendy is not in love with him. She doesn't 'normally' go near him, and she isn't going to soon.

To be continued...  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:44 pm
I'm afraid I dont understand it.. Perhaps it would be a bit clearer if you explained who Larry was.

heart  

Mistress Spider

Questionable Hellraiser

11,550 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Loiterer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

(...c00kiem0nster...)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:30 pm
(While that is a good suggestion, your not supposed to know that much about him yet. I just leave clues for you to know that his school status is about Corny s. It is, after Corny's life and not Larry's. I was going for a in the middle of the action kind of begining, but if that wasnt clear I should fix it, thank you Mistress Spider. biggrin )

[i'll add another part here in a second.]  
The Writing on the Wall

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff