Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jacob or Edward
  Jacob
  Edward
View Results

Brial

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:18 pm
Ok so every movie/TV series has a soundtrack. If the novels were made into movies what songs would you want to see in the movie? and for what part of the movie

example:

Big Girls Dont Cry-Fergie
when Bella is trying to get through life without Edward

(ok so probably not the greatest example but you get the idea) sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 3:25 pm
I think the song on the website Be my Escape by Relient K is a good song for when Jacob's helping Bella. I love that song!  

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zirumi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:29 am
well they have soundtracks on her page. So that got me to love Muse. A lot of their songs remind me of twilight  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 8:42 am
Zirumi
well they have soundtracks on her page. So that got me to love Muse. A lot of their songs remind me of twilight

the band is called Muse? ill have to check them out.  

Brial

Zirumi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:46 pm
Brial
Zirumi

the band is called Muse? ill have to check them out.
their music is on my profile blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 1:57 pm
Yes, Muse is perfect for Twilight! I was aready a fan of their music before I knew that Ms. Stephenie Meyer listened to them while writing Twilight, so I was very excited to learn that she likes the band. Muse is woo! lol And by woo, I mean awesome. sweatdrop lol Hyperness, sorry. xd  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Zirumi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:02 pm
Kagura+kyo
Yes, Muse is perfect for Twilight! I was aready a fan of their music before I knew that Ms. Stephenie Meyer listened to them while writing Twilight, so I was very excited to learn that she likes the band. Muse is woo! lol And by woo, I mean awesome. sweatdrop lol Hyperness, sorry. xd
I heard them before that on the radio and i was dying trying to figure out who it was. I thank Stephenie. Fav song?(sorry to get off topic kinda)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 3:16 pm
Zirumi
Kagura+kyo
Yes, Muse is perfect for Twilight! I was already a fan of their music before I knew that Ms. Stephenie Meyer listened to them while writing Twilight, so I was very excited to learn that she likes the band. Muse is woo! lol And by woo, I mean awesome. sweatdrop lol Hyperness, sorry. xd
I heard them before that on the radio and i was dying trying to figure out who it was. I thank Stephenie. Fav song?(sorry to get off topic kinda)
Yes, sorry for the off-topic chat. I'd say my favorite song is probably Time Is Running Out, because it was the first song of theirs that I ever heard. I found it when I was looking for a Samurai X AMV. What's your favorite song? ^_^  

Kagura+kyo
Captain

Tipsy Fatcat

11,550 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

PinkLover628

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 4:40 pm
"What I Wouldn't Give," By Holly Brook. [X] I listened to this song while I read New Moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:20 pm
Zirumi

yes i agree too...  

edwardlover26

miz_understood09

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:29 pm
I've never listened to their songs...but I'll try and listen to them one day?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 5:45 pm
here are some that I think sould be on the soundtrack

Numb by Linkin Park (when edward took a leave of absence)
Hear me by Kelly
and Die another Day by Mandonaj

(sorry I'm a really bad speller so if I spelled something wronge my bad sweatdrop crying )  

Soleil -eclipse-

7,600 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200

featherbee

7,550 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:22 pm
hear me was my fav song when i was like twelve. lol!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:34 pm
Kagura+kyo
Zirumi
Kagura+kyo
Yes, Muse is perfect for Twilight! I was already a fan of their music before I knew that Ms. Stephenie Meyer listened to them while writing Twilight, so I was very excited to learn that she likes the band. Muse is woo! lol And by woo, I mean awesome. sweatdrop lol Hyperness, sorry. xd
Yes, sorry for the off-topic chat. I'd say my favorite song is probably Time Is Running Out, because it was the first song of theirs that I ever heard. I found it when I was looking for a Samurai X AMV. What's your favorite song? ^_^
i love that one as well as many from them but starlight appocalypse please and so many more to count(practically every song)

for everyone else*pokes profile* I have a whole playlist on my profile with muse  

Zirumi

mop top

5,100 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 3:47 pm
check out Vessa Carlton's CD Be Not Nobody.
Alot of the songs relate to what Bella and Edward go through in both books. I know I love it!!!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff