Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Fanart and Fanfiction
.hack OC Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

do you have a .hack oc
  yes
  no
  .hack rules :D
View Results

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:17 pm
ok this is random. but for the fans out there have you ever doodled your own lil ,hack character? i have but its only a head shot. it was on my old DA account but its on my computer or i would have post it.
if yo udo have a .hack OC post em here biggrin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:51 pm
I have... sweatdrop 4. I still need to draw them, though.  

fk12

hmf Sage-Mage

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 1:29 pm
I currently have an OC named Remi, and I'm working on another character's design. o:

Remi: http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/57650046/

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:51 pm
hmf Sage-Mage
I currently have an OC named Remi, and I'm working on another character's design. o:

Awesome. surprised  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:29 am
hmf Sage-Mage

very cool <3  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:25 am
hmf Sage-Mage

Adooooorable! <333  

Destry

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 9:38 am
User Image I have a couple OCs though I only use one. The second one was created just so something in a roleplay would make sense.

And here she is...

Note: I did not draw the entire thing; I just found a doll base I liked (and I can't remember where I effing got it either) and drew on the hair and clothes.

I'm not quite done with her either. It still feels like I need to add more to her. XD;

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:00 pm
i tried ovan but i messed up big time hehe.  

Psychomc

x-Rorein

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:48 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image I have a couple OCs though I only use one. The second one was created just so something in a roleplay would make sense.

And here she is...

Note: I did not draw the entire thing; I just found a doll base I liked (and I can't remember where I effing got it either) and drew on the hair and clothes.

I'm not quite done with her either. It still feels like I need to add more to her. XD;
Wow thats really cool PPN.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:39 am
x-Rorein
Pink Plastic Ninja

And here she is...

Wow thats really cool PPN.

User Image Aw, thanks. <33  

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

lazypockystick109

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:50 am
Pink Plastic Ninja

And here she is...

wow that really is cool...what did you use to make it?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:55 pm
Hey guys, can I be cool, too?

ninja She's a total self-insert Mary Sue, which is why I don't use her for anything, but I think she's kinda cute. And it says "Always know where you are" because... I had that song on repeat the whole time I was drawing. * heart Treasure Planet*

Meaka- Harvest Cleric

When I stop being lazy and draw the others... I'll edit the post.  

fk12

Shialu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:19 am
My OC that I just doodled in MS paint XD.

Essentially, she was a PKer in her old character, a Harvest Claric with a small girl PC body. Eventually people started to hate her and she didn't like that, but she loved PKing. One day she saw Ovan and immediatly had a fangirl crush on him. She deleted her character and started a new one, trying to make it look like a female version of him. She didn't really remember much, so she winged it, and used what was available. She decided to be an adept rogue with the blade and Macarabe Dancer abilities, because she didn't want to give up magic, but wanted to be strong and deal damage.
Because of her new character, she has a clean slate, and starts over in the world, even leaving behind her old friends. She spends her time in the arena because there PKing is accepted, and she hopes that Ovan might notice her. Btw, Ovan is completely oblivious to her existance.

Cathedral - Adept Rogue (Blade, Dancer)

I have too much time on my hands XD

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:55 am
well, I'll be editing her a lot but here is my OC Hitomi

http://breathlessx.deviantart.com/art/OC-Hitomi-58754313

Omg, i really need to work on her XD  

BreathLessX
Crew

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:48 am
lazypockystick109
Pink Plastic Ninja

And here she is...

wow that really is cool...what did you use to make it?

User Image Thanks. <3

I drew everything on the doll using MSPaint and then I used the softening/blending tool in PSP8.

Fanart and Fanfiction

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff