Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply Chatterbox
Pokemon Diamond/Pearl -- Trade with me plx? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pokemon =
  <3
View Results

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2007 7:35 pm
For any cool kids that play Pokemon...

<3 Destry got my DS to use Wi-Fi...or something like that. <3

I don't really have a lot of cool Pokemon, but I'll be willing to trade others...just because. If you're somehow bored. <3

I'm not SO sure that the connections works entirely, since I'm leaching it off my neighbors. XD

My friend code is: 3909-4884-6671

I'm cool and you know it. cool

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 6:42 am
Oh, it's 3/3 bars, Saucey. XD Promise! If you ever want to check it's status, on the Pokemon menu just tap "Pokemon WFC" or whatever and check it there. It's called dlink.

I don't have Wi-Fi. D: I'll give you any pokemon you want, though! I have all of the Sinnoh ones at least, and a lot of the RSE/RBY ones, too. <3

When I AM on Wi-Fi...

2234 3800 9254
Name: Jei

Destry

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:17 am
Ohhh. <3 Okay.

I still don't get how you actually trade with someone. XD;

But if you can, Banette, on Bulbapedia it said it was common.. <3

Or any evolution form of Pidgey, Pidgeotto, or Pidgeot.

Do you have Diamond or Pearl? <33

I don't have a lot of Pokemon now, but later I'll get the National Sinnoh Pokedex and I'll transfer off of Sapphire, Ruby and FireRed. So I'll trade better Pokemanz. <3

I fail so hard. ;___;

I don't need to be at any certain point in the game in order to trade, right? D:

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 12:38 pm
1 Don't got wi-fi cuz of my ghetto DS
2 Diamond and Pearl is a lame game
Kanto and Hoenn regions ftw  

Kite Azure

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:04 pm
I play Blue Rescue Team and Yellow Version. I can't trade. D:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 4:54 pm
Griever: Well DUR you can't trade with Yellow Version. :B It's only 353475734 years old.

Kite Azure: I kinda like Diamond/Pearl better than the older games. D:

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Destry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:52 am
Naw, you just have to have hit Jubilife City, which is, what, the second or third one? XD You can trade internationally at the Trade Center or whatever it's called... it's in Southwest corner of Jubilife City. The more you trade, the more options you have. When you get farther in the game, certain pokemon you trade for can have completely foreign entries (you can trade for a German Magikarp XD). As for trading to induvidual people over the internet, I think there's an option at the trade place for that too, but alas, I've never done it. ); Maybe it's in the PC, even. Don't remember.

I have a Banette and a Pidgey (or past that if you like; I'm friggin' bored and evolve everything). Want a certain level? (: I'm not so sure you can get a Pidgey until you get the National Dex, though.

I have Diamond, like you. There was no Pearl available when I bought mine. XD;

O HAY GUYZ, you have Blue Rescue Team? if you defeated the Go-Rock Squad, you can get a Manaphy in Diamond. o: Well, the egg, which hatches Phion(e) (? I don't remember it's name, damnit XD), which evolves to Manaphy.

@Kite; Aw, don't diss what you haven't played. );

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:01 am
User Image

I dun have the money to buy it QQ

Massaya Kira

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
`Balmung
User Image

I dun have the money to buy it QQ

D:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:19 pm
I finally traded a...uh..Kadabra for a Beautifly... <3 I waited overnight.

It wasn't really an equal trade but I've finally traded!

Ooooohh. Arrhgghhh I hate the National Pokedex you can't do like anything without it. D:

Uhhh any level's fine. <3 So it's the thing with the GTS place in Jubilife? <3

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

Kite Azure

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:52 pm
Destry
Naw, you just have to have hit Jubilife City, which is, what, the second or third one? XD You can trade internationally at the Trade Center or whatever it's called... it's in Southwest corner of Jubilife City. The more you trade, the more options you have. When you get farther in the game, certain pokemon you trade for can have completely foreign entries (you can trade for a German Magikarp XD). As for trading to induvidual people over the internet, I think there's an option at the trade place for that too, but alas, I've never done it. ); Maybe it's in the PC, even. Don't remember.

I have a Banette and a Pidgey (or past that if you like; I'm friggin' bored and evolve everything). Want a certain level? (: I'm not so sure you can get a Pidgey until you get the National Dex, though.

I have Diamond, like you. There was no Pearl available when I bought mine. XD;

O HAY GUYZ, you have Blue Rescue Team? if you defeated the Go-Rock Squad, you can get a Manaphy in Diamond. o: Well, the egg, which hatches Phion(e) (? I don't remember it's name, damnit XD), which evolves to Manaphy.

@Kite; Aw, don't diss what you haven't played. );
When did I say I haven't played it? I have it. It sucks balls. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:49 am
Sauce-Kay
I finally traded a...uh..Kadabra for a Beautifly... <3 I waited overnight.

It wasn't really an equal trade but I've finally traded!

Ooooohh. Arrhgghhh I hate the National Pokedex you can't do like anything without it. D:

Uhhh any level's fine. <3 So it's the thing with the GTS place in Jubilife? <3

Y'know, that's not such a bad trade when you consider the a-boosted experience traded pokemon get. I usually try to have a team of traded pokemon when it comes down to it. XD; Easier to get to 100.

XD I know. I was so mad, because I take hours levelling up and it took me a really, really long time to get the motivation to stop levelling and just go and get the National Dex. D<

Yessiree, at least I think so. XD Next time I come over, we'll trade Pokemanz and make poffins together and stuff. <3

Kite Azure
When did I say I haven't played it? I have it. It sucks balls. XD

Aw well, I'm sorry you didn't like it. XD Any particular reason why? For curosity's sake. o:  

Destry

Euphemius

Vice Captain

Lonely Explorer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:30 am
Yay Poffins! <3 That thing is so effing addicting. D:

I've read a bunch of walkthroughs and stuff and they all say that I'm at an really obnoxious part in the game - Mt. Coronet...but I'll get legendary Pokemon from it...I think.

Isn't Lucario a legendary Pokemon? I keep thinking it isn't, but there's a movie with it..

<33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:41 am
POFFINS SHOULD DIE.  

Shialu

Destry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:53 am
Sauce-Kay
Yay Poffins! <3 That thing is so effing addicting. D:

I've read a bunch of walkthroughs and stuff and they all say that I'm at an really obnoxious part in the game - Mt. Coronet...but I'll get legendary Pokemon from it...I think.

Isn't Lucario a legendary Pokemon? I keep thinking it isn't, but there's a movie with it..

<33

ISN'T IT? XD I spend hours... I'm trying to get a pokemon to win the top of all the contest categories. And failing, but well.

Mt. Coronet wasn't too bad, actually. And yes, there's a legendary Pokemon at the top. Make sure that when you defeat it, you check the area behind where it was for an item. XD I almost didnt.

Lucario isn't legendary, but he's rare in the game. You should have already gotten his pre-evolution in the egg that Aaron lookalike gave you in that one... uhm... place. XD

<3

Shialu
POFFINS SHOULD DIE.

D: Why?  
Chatterbox

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items