Reply ~ Main Forum ~
dreams Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

parrotman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:07 pm
post your dreams here and discuss with other people what happens in them or what they mean or if there could be a hidden meaning in your dream.

My latest dream:
That I was in the place of Harry Potter and it took place in the latest book,
the main things I did were not to allow dumbledore to drink the liquid surrounding the "horucrux", hex madom rosseta into oblivion, dodge dumbledores restraining spell and sneak out from under the invisiblilty cloak and kill Malfoy, and last but not least I did not dump Ginny,

~Henry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:30 pm
A few days ago, Lesley's best friend Kevin came to visit. As is customary when he visits, we played Truth or Dare his way, which includes alcohol and the rule that if you choose Truth you have to remove one article of clothing (the loser being the one who gets completely naked). This time, however, Lesley invited another friend of hers, Jessica, who isn't really bad looking physically and has a great personality. The night after, I had a dream involving her. It went something like this:

Lesley and I were visiting some place we'd never been to before and were with Jessica (I'm assuming she had come along for the ride). We had met some other people where we were and became friends with them. It must have been evening because we were outside playing some sort of childish hide-and-seek type or tag game. Anyway, throughout the day I had been slowly getting closer to Jessica as we had talked a lot about just about everything from personal histories to dating preferences.

We had finally decided to go inside, since it was getting dark, but Jess and stayed behind a bit. I knew I was attracted to her but wasn't sure she felt the same way and was worried about what would happen if she did because I'm practically married. Eventually, though, sexual tension got the better of both of us and she kissed me; it was a soft, sensual, wonderful kiss, and I savored the experience. After a few minutes, I pulled away and apologized, being able to both see and feel the awkwardness of the moment. What surprised me about this dream is that I then told Jessica truthfully that I wanted to be friends with her but that I was in love with Lesley and always would be.

This was a dream; it could have ended up with me having great sex with Jess because it wasn't real, but in the dream I did the right thing anyway. I see that as a sign that I am fully and completely committed to Lesley and nothing can come between us, not even in a fantasy.  

ThermaDraconis

parrotman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2005 7:48 pm
good for you, commiting adultry in your dreams or in your ind is just as bad as in real life  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 12:55 pm
dreams for me are mostly a portal to an inner dimension. its a greyish, hazy world. its silver in many parts, very metallic with very subtle colors every once in a while. the ground ripples when i walk along it and gradually objects, people, actions, anything rises from the ground or appear around me through the haze. those things are abstracted showcasings of the future... its clairvoyance on steroids basically.

as an example, i had a dream once and in front of me were thousands of craters, perfectly alligned. in front of me was a doorway-looking thing and to its right was a large stone tornado that rose high and then stopped, turning into a large cloud that was motionless. the cloud looked flat and almost horizontal. to the door's left was a skyline of a mountain range, one tall spire in the middle nad two lesser ones on either side.

a few days later i went to the state science fair (i live in texas) on the way there i drew my dream in my sketchbook and to my almost-surprise the setting of the registration was in a huge room with round tables perfectly alligned around the room. in front of me was a door i had to enter to sort out the problems in my paperwork. the door was next to a collumn towering up the the ceiling. on the door's left was a table of three people, all of whome i had to talk to. naturally, the tallest man was in the middle.

those are my dreams since i was 13
before that they were just plain and simple clairvoyance. now they are as if i or salvador dali painted them for me.  

themagikat

Nihity

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 1:08 pm
I die in all my dreams so I don't know which one to pick...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:56 pm
*grimices*[/size]  

parrotman

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 10:20 pm
One of my more recent dreams had to do with my old house and trying to hide a Juben High School uniform from my mother (FYI Tsukino Usagi from sailor moon's high school). Something about saving the world, all that, but it's to hazy to recall much from other than someone was substituting for one of the senshi.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:00 am
All my dreams I eat pie the explodes  

Darkside of the Moon

themagikat

PostPosted: Wed Aug 03, 2005 1:44 pm
if thats true then i pity you  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:07 pm
Nihity

That is what I see in my dreams all the time. I die a lot in them and I can actualy feel the person shooting my or stabbing me hundreds of times.
All of the people that I love die every once and awhile, but not as much as I do. crying crying

Phimms

Scathach789

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 11:04 pm
I have weird dreams like Jon Bon Jovi taking over the world and living in a Lego Land filled with muppets that always end with me either romantically involved with a celebrity, running for my life from fuzzy cute things, or hating my family, so I won't bother you with my dreams  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:07 pm
In one of my dreams, I see myself standing, or floating in black, and a white aura surrounds my body. I then see through my own eyes, and see whos eyes I was looking through before... It is a man in all back, and a white ruffled collar. His aura is purple, and he has a blank expression on his face. He says to me that I should leave, to which I reply I don't know where I am, and don't know how. He gives a slight chuckle, and vanishes. I wake up in a cold sweat fom my dream, and feel as if I have been running for miles...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:46 am
Ah, dream interpretation, one of my little hobbies (mostly because I and many of my friends regularly have vivid (and very whacked-out) dreams.)

ThermaDraconis

Lesley and I were visiting some place we'd never been to before and were with Jessica (I'm assuming she had come along for the ride). We had met some other people where we were and became friends with them. It must have been evening because we were outside playing some sort of childish hide-and-seek type or tag game. Anyway, throughout the day I had been slowly getting closer to Jessica as we had talked a lot about just about everything from personal histories to dating preferences.

We had finally decided to go inside, since it was getting dark, but Jess and stayed behind a bit. I knew I was attracted to her but wasn't sure she felt the same way and was worried about what would happen if she did because I'm practically married. Eventually, though, sexual tension got the better of both of us and she kissed me; it was a soft, sensual, wonderful kiss, and I savored the experience. After a few minutes, I pulled away and apologized, being able to both see and feel the awkwardness of the moment. What surprised me about this dream is that I then told Jessica truthfully that I wanted to be friends with her but that I was in love with Lesley and always would be.

This was a dream; it could have ended up with me having great sex with Jess because it wasn't real, but in the dream I did the right thing anyway. I see that as a sign that I am fully and completely committed to Lesley and nothing can come between us, not even in a fantasy.

This is actually a very good dream:

Firstly, don't worry at all about being in love with someone else in a dream, or that you were about to have sex with someone else, to feel in love in a dream means that you are happy and content with life and where you are in life.

Also, to want, or have sex with someone in a dream does not mean that you want to jump their bones in reality, it merely means that you wish to become closer to that person, or what that person represents to you.
Where outside where you? If it was a meadow then it would fit, as they symbolise happy reunions and bright promises for the future.

To see a friend in a dream signifys aspects of your personality that you have rejected, but are ready to integrate these rejected part of yourself. Additionally, this symbol foretells of happy tidings from them and the arrival of good news.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:14 am
Nihity

To die in a dream is usually considered a good thing, it symbolizes "inner changes, transformation, self-discovery and positive development that is happening within you or in your life. You are moving on to new beginnings and leaving the past behind. These changes does not necessarily imply a negative turn of events. Metaphorically, dying can be seen as an end or a termination to your old ways and habits. So, dying does not always mean a physical death, but an ending of something."

though, there is a down side as well, "to dream that you die may represent involvement in deeply painful relationships or unhealthy, destructive behaviors. You may feeling depressed or feel strangled by a situation or person in your waking life. Perhaps your mind is preoccupied with someone who is terminally ill or dying. Alternatively, you may be trying to get out of some obligation, responsibility or other situation."  

Isobel Bellamy

mee_shee

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 6:31 pm
I used to have a dream where I'd have to carry an extremely heavy box around overtop of my head.

But the box itself was very small.

That was when I was really little.

I think I can find to understand it now.

And although I hate to admit it : he's right (if you ever read this, you know who you are).

Anyway, I think it means that I turn small problems into huge ones, and then I end up carrying there weight around forever.

Any other suggestions or comments?

PM me.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas