Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply ☆ Legion Of Charities ☆
need help plz!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jayjay_balla3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:26 pm
hello there i need some money to buy my dream avi currently im questing for aquatica I 1123 gold can any of you donate to my ave even 1 gold is appreciated

User Image
ITEM LIST VALUE: 277,207 Gold
User Image Joker Hat white-black - 108,947 Gold
User Image Ancient Katana - 82,383 Gold
User Image Joker Wand white-black - 23,165 Gold
User Image Chain Of Command - 19,645 Gold
User Image Aquatica - 14,472 Gold
User Image Aquatica - 14,472 Gold
User Image Western Zodiac - 14,123 Gold

donaters
--none--

thank you so much even if you didnt donate just for looking and trying to help biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 5:35 pm
bump  

jayjay_balla3

jayjay_balla3

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:03 am
no one wants to help me crying  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:34 pm
as a wise man once said, commas are the only difference between "I helped my uncle, jack, off his horse." and "i helped my uncle jack off his horse."

think about it.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Xeon192

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:37 pm
dronze
as wise man once said, commas are the only difference between "I helped my uncle, jack, off his horse." and "i helped my uncle jack off his horse."

think about it.

that kinda doesn't make sense that your correcting his grammaer but yet your not helping interesting

i would help but i am tied up at the moment with money  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:45 pm
Oh, he's helping. proper grammar never hurt anyone on a quest. Especially since so many Gaians who are in a financial position t help value grammar and spelling...
First impressions are everything, and the mighty Dronze has figured this out. He dispenses his wisdom in order to better the lives of those who quest. Advice is beyond measure in value....

Personally, the questee could start with a more attainable dream avi, then work his way up from there. 'Tis what I did.  

Lady Rayya

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:50 pm
Ah, I find it funny. He tries to correct jayjay's grammar, yet his own grammar and spelling needs fixing. Shouldn't it be "As a wise man once said..." And, he doesn't have the proper words capitalized. I am just putting this out there to show how ridiculous it is to 'correct' someone on such small things.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 6:33 pm
my keyboard hates me.  

dronze
Vice Captain

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:06 pm
Haha, shift not working?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:42 am
no, the whole capitalization thing is becuse I'm lazy.... I was referring to the fact that occasionally it doesn't register keystrokes, but likes to make up for it by doing the occasional double....  

dronze
Vice Captain

Lady Rayya

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 10:10 pm
that's okay, My keyboard hates me too.. if I try to type an apostrophe, it usually gives me a semicolon.. this may be more due to the fact that I have hands the size of a toddler, though....
That's how you can usually tell my mule accounts, though. I tend to not proofread as much on them...  
☆ Legion Of Charities ☆

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games