Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Cup

Back to Guilds

A place to talk with and race other Rallyers and once in a while there's a tournament. 

Tags: Rally, Tournament, Racing 

Reply The Dragon Cup
Introduce yourselves! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AoiRyuu35
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 4:43 pm
Post something about yourselves. Who knows, you might find yourselves a Rally buddy. whee

As for me, I've been on gaia for about two years...I think...and I love to race! I'm super glad gaia came out with this new game. 4laugh
I don't think I'm all that good, but thats why we have this tournament, to find good rally-ers to learn from! blaugh
My job around the guild is basically Human Resources, I connect with all the members and hear your complaints. Hopefully I won't be hearing much of those. Anyways, welcome to the guild and keep on racing! whee  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:55 pm
I'm Blu, and I'm basically the backbone of the tournament. Without me, there would be no prizes. So be grateful, GRATEFUL! scream
I kid, I kid. xd
Anyways, I've been on gaia for about three years...yah. And I think rally is the best game gaia has ever come out with! We'll see how battle turns out.
I'm also mediocre with racing, and am always trying to learn from faster players. Which was basically why I created this tournament. 3nodding
So keep on racing, and I hope to see you in rally. whee  

BluDragon35
Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

yuyuttiu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 8:38 pm
well, i'm yuyuttiu, and i'm just a participant lol xd
i've been on gaia for 2 months (really short) and i think rally is quite good. still can't wait for battle, but it will definitely take a while,

i (with the time chart) am an slightly above average racer (never lost to cpu, even on impossible( maybe not that good) but still lose to others a lot xd

one day i will win some cash pirate pirate  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:17 am
My name is Trung Hoang Ho. My father called me "Trung" and my mother calls me "Kevin." I have had Gaia for about a year now. I have been racing ever sence they came out with it. I am a vary good racer, but some are beter than me. It is rare to see my-self get beaten. To be honest, I really do not care if I get beaten or not. Oh, I never bet my stuff or gold. I repeat, never.  

KuroiBaraKoutashi

Distinct Bloodsucker

heart_breaker00

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:42 am
hi names jason lee i like to think im ONE of the best racers on gaia though i lost in the last dragon cup but im not sure what place i think it was 5th or 4th but i rarly lose and i beaten some of the captains on here on gaia im finding out that some times it's best to stay ahead but on some parts it's best to stay close to ur racer and get him with a zombie but anyways i will be in next month dragon cup and i won't lose i'll do my best and make it to the top i say im ONE of the best and that what im gonna show everyone in the dragon cup  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:12 am
hello people.. in dis guild.. LOL... call me srene.. im 17
im new here.. but dont treat me lightly.. i u wanna know how fast am i.. just race me ok.. lol  

Nite_Serene

Alister Lostley

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 9:46 am
Hey Jak her! I'm the captain of T.E.A.R.S. the best damn rally guild on gaia. Although I boast that I do like to promote good sportmanship amoung rally as well as un-conditional respect. It's harder than you'd think, but my job is totally worth it. Anyways... I'm an okay racer, I just like to race and have fun with it. So if you meet up with me in rally, don't be shy to say what's up and give me a challenge, I'm always looking for more teamates! wink  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:19 pm
Nite_Serene
hello people.. in dis guild.. LOL... call me srene.. im 17
im new here.. but dont treat me lightly.. i u wanna know how fast am i.. just race me ok.. lol
hi serene!  

SparkR0ck3r

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

SparkR0ck3r

Dapper Dabbler

6,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 4:24 pm
im chibi ^^ im 14 and i like to race! imagine that... anyway i like invader zim, am a really good racer, and im in a team with serene! ^^ sorry serene i dont mean to embarass you... im just really happy right now!!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:09 am
Im kaz...u guyz can call me kaza, kazafz or juz kaz....im 14, azn and i was the official for the last DC tourney =] I love rally and im not bad =]  

kazafz

person from heaven and he

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:16 am
Yo, names Mike and Kaz and Blu are teh masters of the universe. Heh.
I've been offered so many "contracts" with racing teams and apparently even the gaia "mafia" to race for them, but I think their kind of stupid...Oh well! thats just me!

Post 2!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:18 am
Ice_Hunter
I've been offered so many "contracts" with racing teams and apparently even the gaia "mafia" to race for them, but I think their kind of stupid...Oh well! thats just me!

Post 2!

Yes "contracts" Ice, the racing team im in is the best but we need u to be perfect!  

kazafz

person from heaven and he

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:21 am
kazafz
Ice_Hunter

Post 2!

Yes "contracts" Ice, the racing team im in is the best but we need u to be perfect!

Dude i'm serious! some people are crazy enough to do that. They take things wayyy to seriously.

post six!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 12:19 am
wats up my names brian, i love to race my best ime is around 1:14 and my average right now is only about 1:25 sadly, (new computer) ive been on gaia for only a few months maybe since around early febuary...wish i had a kiki....lol, the rally is awesome! i lvoe to race for items and other stuff ive beaten MANY mroe than lost on the best list of gaias racers, ever honestly i think im at least in the top 100, and kaz,.....top 10 XD  

porkey is pokable

Cop-Ecat

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 4:26 am
Hey guys, I'm Santas lovely assistance Cop (You can call me Cop, Ecat or Cat but please do not call me Copy LoL). I enjoy rallying and I love hanging out with my mates especially oO Anime Boy Oo <-- My best buddy! blaugh [Post 1]

The Dragon Cup

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff