Reply Roleplay forum
A Naruto Next Generation Roleplay!!!! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MargaretDot

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:11 pm
I think it would be cool if we were the next generation of shinobi. You don't have to be the kids of the original characters but it is allowed for some characters. To roleplay just fill out the your character profile and rp mrgreen

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Village:[/b]
[b]Rank:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
Jutsus:
[b]Appearance:[/b]
(pics or descrpition)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 12:18 pm
Name:Izumi
Village:Sunagakure (sand village)
Bio:Izumi's parents abandoned her on the side of the road when she was little. Travels heading towards the sand village took her in until they reached there destination and left her the care of and academy teacher. Now Izumi lives in a room on a floor above the academy. She and the teacher were never close at all. He only took care of her simple needs until she was able to care for her self. So Izumi has never had a true family.
Jutsus:She uses twin fans to perform sand and wind techniques.
Appearance:User Image
(pics or descrpition)

MargaretDot

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:18 am
Name:Makoto
Village: Leaf
Bio: Makoto was never loved. Her parents taught her how to work and care for the whole family. She cooked for three children and two adults. She did laundry she did everything. Her parents wanted her to work at a ramen store when she was older, but she wanted to be a ninja. One day she gave her little sister (the only one who cared about her) her necklace and ran away from home. Now, she is a chunin and just wants someone to care for.
Jutsus: Specializes in Earth jutsus.
Appearance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g39/Tifa_Lockheart_555/?action=view¤t=animepicture143.jpg
(Pictures aren't working for me so just click on the link if you want to see her.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:35 am
Name:Koji
Village:Konoha
Bio:An orphan from Konoha village. He has more chakra than possibly all of his class when he was in the academy.
Jutsus:Lightning blade, Demoninc illusion: Hell viewing jutsu, blaze of glory.

http://search.live.com/images/results.aspx?q=anime guy&FORM=BIRE#focal=e83a9d35f5906133fd21f61fb050420a&furl=http://halogen.note.amherst.edu/~anime/ken27.jpg  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:38 am
I was thinking Koji could be in Makoto's cell, OK?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:47 am
Name:sakata
Village: leaf
Bio:she is blind(don't mind her eye color)she doesn't like to fight,she went blind right after she became a genin and was made fun of for tripping and walking into walls but she never really minded she is very nice but somtimes that gets her into trouble
Jutsus: shadow bind jutsu
Appearance: User Image  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:39 am
Dumpweed717
I was thinking Koji could be in Makoto's cell, OK?

Fine by me...and I'm sooooooo happy your in the guild now! whee This will be fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 1:01 pm
Now lets begin!  

Level_E_Vampire

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 10:46 am
((Okay! I'll start!))

Makoto smiled at Koji. She was out of breath. "Koji! You have so much energy!" She giggled. "How do you do it?" she asked. They were training together. Koji always helped Makoto train.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:51 pm
Koji laughed. "Well, I guess it justs runs in the family." He said.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:55 pm
sakata sits up in a tree listening to people talking  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:58 pm
Makoto giggled. "Well that's not fair." She laughed. "I guess that's why your helping me become a better ninja so I can..." Makoto trailed off. "Koji! Do you sense something?" she asked.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:00 pm
sakata hears two people talking "I wonder what their faces look like"she thinks  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 7:37 pm
Mitzukai_The_Vampiress
Name:Izumi
Village:Sunagakure (sand village)
Bio:Izumi's parents abandoned her on the side of the road when she was little. Travels heading towards the sand village took her in until they reached there destination and left her the care of and academy teacher. Now Izumi lives in a room on a floor above the academy. She and the teacher were never close at all. He only took care of her simple needs until she was able to care for her self. So Izumi has never had a true family.
Jutsus:She uses twin fans to perform sand and wind techniques.
Appearance:User Image
(pics or descrpition)

my new character i didn't like my other 1 -.-

Name:Saiya

Village:The Sand Village

Bio:Saiya is Gaara's younger sister, he didn't really want anything to do with her once he had figured out that he had another sibling when Saiya was three. Her goal now is to prove herself worthy of being by Gaara's side.

Jutsus:She can make sand form into weapons or anything she'd like. She also has healing powers.

Appearance: User Image

(pics or descrpition)  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out