Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
This is really funny. Well, sort of. Not really....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wow. People like to pick fights with you, don't they?
  I really don't know why. I'm a nice person. =(
View Results

Error Access Denied

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 6:09 pm
Alright, I was talking to someone over PMs. I was trying to be polite at first until this guy tried to insult me. . . . Then thats when it got a bit nasty. Yet, his illiterate talk made me look smart. 4laugh How I do enjoy sounding smart! Anyway, I don't think you would have any problems what-so-ever finding the grammatical errors here. Also, I apologize for the profanity.

The Great Reconteur
Market_place_mod
The Great Reconteur
Market_place_mod
The Great Reconteur
Market_place_mod
The Great Reconteur
Market_place_mod
The Great Reconteur
Hello. Are you really the market place moderator?

yes ma'm.i am

~sincerely The Gaia Online Staff team,making our Gaia world better 1 step at a time~

Okay, so if you're really one of the moderators on here then why did you hack into my boyfriend's account and strip him of everything? So I take it this means that you're a fraud.

what boyfriend?do you even know him?he could proboly be a 30 year old man from detroit..

He is my boyfriend, not just on here, but real life as well. I know him quite well being that I live just down the road from him. If you would be as so kind as to return his things? It would be much appreciated. And no one will have to be reported either. Thank you. smile

aww your right im so sorry here heres his pass:

password: Im not giving his account away you bimbo!
your boy friend is a numnut,i mean seriously!who gives their pass away!ha!cya ho
and i dotn care if i get bannd,this aint my main!so suck it

Wow, that really shows your maturity level. I don't need you to give his account away, because I already know it. Hint: He is my boyfriend. Secondly, he is new to this site, so he was unaware that the moderators don't actually ask for passwords. At least it will be one account less of yours if it gets banned. Next time you really want to insult someone and have it to affect them at all try to be a little more literate next time. Otherwise, you just make yourself look more like a dumb a**.

Shutup and suck my c**k ho

Is that the best come-back you can come up with? Wow, you really are a dumb a**.

lol your just mad cuz i hackd n changed ur gay boy friends pass

(This is the last thing I said to him){vvv}

What makes you think that I'm mad? I can still get into his account because I know his new password. Secondly, you're the one thats getting mad and frustrated with me because your insults don't phase me one bit. But the insults that I make towards you are much more efficient in upsetting you because you can't seem to come back with a good insult. Besides, it won't be hard getting him back up to the point where he was with my help. So no worries. Have a nice day, sir. :p

P.S. Next time, at least try to sound smart. Thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:34 pm
Haha, you told him. :]  

-SinRepentRepeat-

jgamefreek

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 1:05 pm
burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:04 pm
Very Nice--
don't you love it when people get worked up for no reason?

d^_^b  

Hyperiona

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Error Access Denied

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:40 pm
WaterBard
Very Nice--
don't you love it when people get worked up for no reason?

d^_^b

Agreed. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:52 pm
Mustangs_Mistress
Haha, you told him. :]

I know. I'm proud of myself. mrgreen I know its really not something to brag about, but still. lol rolleyes  

Error Access Denied

[ Echoing ][ Palaver ]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:44 am
Well...

He sounds really smart. rolleyes

Good job. wink

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:25 pm
From his initial responses, I didn't think his grammar was too bad, since I've seen a lot worse. However, as the conversation progressed, it somehow got increasingly worse. Maybe his brain was leaking. eek  

Fuku Taichou

Error Access Denied

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:07 pm
Fuku Taichou
From his initial responses, I didn't think his grammar was too bad, since I've seen a lot worse. However, as the conversation progressed, it somehow got increasingly worse. Maybe his brain was leaking. eek

I believe its a possibility. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:59 am
'Bout that not being the main, they can still probably track him through his trades, so if he traded the items to his main, they can hit that instead. True, it's going to take some time to get the items sorted back to the original owners, but it should be possible.  

Zealot of Insanity

Error Access Denied

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:56 pm
Zealot of Insanity
'Bout that not being the main, they can still probably track him through his trades, so if he traded the items to his main, they can hit that instead. True, it's going to take some time to get the items sorted back to the original owners, but it should be possible.

Thats how we discovered his 2nd account. I still think its just a mule account by the looks of it. But who really knows? Eh, I'm not worried about getting the items back. Andrew is back to normal and richer than ever before. He's better off now than he was before he got scammed. He had a lot of help from me and he is really big in the selling business. So its all good....

I still want the guy that stole my boyfriend's stuff accounts deleted. He doesn't deserve to keep them. It's just wrong of people to do that.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:35 am
Error Access Denied
Fuku Taichou

I believe its a possibility. rofl

Haha!  

Sharifah

EdwardElric72

1,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:28 am
That was lame. Who is dumb enough to give their password away? domokun  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:04 pm
He just got pwned. xD