Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Extended Discussion
Where can i find it?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Click for gold^^
  gold vote
View Results

Kisuke Urahara1

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 9:26 pm
HI im an anime lover like most ppl on gaia but i need hlep finding DVDs of some shows do anyone know where to buy Anime comics, dvds, mangas, or anything else thats anime.....i really want a lot of anime stuff because ...well.....i love it^^ plus im going to TOKYO SOON!!!!!^^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:30 am
Well you can get all the scoop on the latest anime shows and movies in a magazine called "NewType" it also comes with a DVD with 3 full
anime shows but they are different shows also in that mag there is an insert of manga. This mag is just like the manga mags at Japan they are backwards so you go from right to left. But to get this magazine you would
need about $13 but with all the stuff in it its worth it. But the rest of the stuff you need to get off the internet (like DVDs with the series of 1 show, manga, and stuff like that) or you can order DVDs out of that mag.

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

Kisuke Urahara1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 2:22 pm
ooo ok^^ thank you but where can i find that mag at?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:57 pm
I got mine at Fred Meyers but I think almost anywere were they sell magazines at.

Sex With A Blender

Alien Otaku

Extended Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces