Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Guitar Playin Fishie HQ DNA WAS A SUCCESS! Meet Chaos Blade! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which Gallantmon is cooler?
Gallantmon
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gallantmon Crimson mode
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Chaos Gallantmon
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:13 am
Yeah, my old thread got deleted cause it wasn't 5 posts long, whoops. Not like one post made a diffrence... Anyway, sup. Im Matthew, but you can call me Matt or GPF. I live in Houston Texas in a apartment with my brother and mom. Im a red head, but a cool red head ^^.

Name: Matthew
Sex: Male
Race: Italian/Irish/American
Gay or Straight: Straight
Starting Digimon: Kokuwamon
Current Digimon(s): ChaosGallantmon and Ophanimon  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:15 am
Current Digimon:

Chaos Blade:
User Image
Talks in Slate Blue

Roll:
User Image
Talks in green

My Past Digimon:

Heres Kokuwamon, my first digimon in Tamers Island.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Heres his champion. Yeah, I was like "WTF" too when I saw a robot turn into a giant red bug. But im not complaining.
User Image

And heres my Ultimate digimon, Okuwamon! Isn't he cute 4laugh
User Image

Now to meet his final form. Meet the all powerfull, GranKuwagamon!!!
User Image
User Image
This is Demonic GranKuwagamon. He is the advance version of GranKuwagamon.
User Image
And now, after fusing Blade with a MetalEtamon, he turned into:
User Image
We both felt a name change was needed, so now I introduce MB, or Mech Blade!
One day, as we where taking a walk without Roll, we came across Daemon again! And with MB's pride, he challenged the digimon to another battle. But just like before, Blade lost, and as punishment, was transformed into:
User Image
NOOOOOO gonk
Then, as we where heading back to the HQ, it began to snow. As soon as a snowflake his Koromon on the head, he digivolved into:
User Image
Which makes sense XD
Then he digivolved into this dude:
User Image
NO STORY BEHIND IT :O
Then, we finally found Ophanimon, who accidentally turned Blade into:
User Image
Thats right, hes now a awesome turtle!
Then, we where attacked by a ChaosSeadramon. Ophanimon was restrained by Daemon, who sent the digimon to destroy Blade. To defeat the best, Tortamon had to digivolve into.....
User Image
A big red beetle!
Then he digivolved into Magnadramon. He wished not to be seen in this form XD

Then, me and alot of other people DNAed our digimon, and Blade became:
User Image
Now, I call him Chaos Blade!
Now, as Mech Blade and I walked out of the shop, a little female Gazimon stumbled onto our pathway, deadly injured. I picked her up, and took her back here. Now, to thank me, shes my new partner! Introducing, Roll!
User Image
When Roll was fully healed, as we walked outside my humble hq, a barrel of toxin was jumped on Roll, a purple-bluish guee covered her body. It shined, and the guee became Raremon neutral
User Image
After alot of testing to see how we could get the guee off, Raremon digivolved suddenlly digivolved into....
User Image
Not a very good female digivolution, but oh well, lol.
Then, we where ambushed by SkullGreymon. Even with Machinedramon's great power, it was helpless. Then, Roll digivolved to help out! Only, it wasn't a very lady like digivolution....
User Image
Yeah...
The battle wasn't going too well, and we where losing. So, out of a last resort, Roll sacraficed herself to defeat the remaining SkullGreymon. As a result...
User Image
She went to her adorable In-Training form.
Then, suddenlly, she digivolved into Raremon and went on a rampage, destorying everything in her path.
User Image
Machinedramon was too weak from the rampage earlyer to do anything, so I ran after her.
All things turned to worse when she digivolved into SkullSatamon again
User Image
She went on a complete rampage, destroying everything in her sight. Digimon ran from her in fear. I was the only thing standing in her way.
Finally, I was near Roll. She began an attack towards me, but stopped in the middle. Then, she began to crack apart, and little shards of SkullSatamon where on the ground. There stood Roll:
User Image
Roll digivolved into Valkyrimon somehow. But I'm not complaining.
One day, as we explored a cave, Roll came across a hole with a hole in it the shape of her sword. She put in her sword, and the sword became a spear, and her armer turned green with wings:
User Image
She was now Ophanimon!  

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:17 am
My Digimon Accessories:

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
No words can discribe it... its just incredible that way...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:19 am
My Matchs~

My first match was against a Fanbeemon with Kokuwamon. The match began in the favor of Fanbeemon. But then, Kokuwamon made a comeback and began an assult on Fanbeemon. But in the end, Kokuwamon lost the match. But we learned alot from that first fight, and I kept fighting, hoping that a rematch against him will change my first lose.

2.My next fight was against a Falcomon. It was a good match, even blows most of the time. Then, Kokuwamon landed one blow that changed the whole match to my favor. But that didn't make Falcomon quit so easilly. He began a barrage of small, but deadly, attacks on Kokuwamon. But in the end, Kokuwamon was the victor and Falcomon left in disgrace without saying another word.

3.Then, I met a digimon I never heard of. A Kamemon. Kokuwamon and I where challenged by this odd turtle and his owner and the fight began. Kokuwamon was destroying the turtle at the beginning of the match, but Kamemon made a small comeback. But finally, before he could make a comeback, Kokuwamon finished him off with his Mini Electro Shocker. But we will soon have a rematch.

4.My next match was a hard one. It was Kokuwamon VS Hawkmon. The match was a even fit for a while, both landing equal blows on the other. But then, Hawkmon landed a critical blow against Kokuwamon, changing the tide of the battle. But Kokuwamon wouldn't give up that easilly. He began to make a come back. Soon, they where both about even in hp. One final attack would settle this. Kokuwamon tried his best, but the victor was Hawkmon. No grudges where held, and he decided to have a rematch once both of our digimon where champions.

5.Kokuwamons final match was a horrible fight. Not because he lost, cause he won, but because of who he was fighting. It was Kokuwamon VS SnowBotamon. Kokuwamon destroyed SnowBotamon, without getting hurt once.

Story: Kokuwamon and I where just strolling along like nothing was going on, until we where confronted with an Ogremon. Kokuwamon tried his best to defeat the beast, but nothing worked no matter how hard he tried. Finally, I rushed in to help him, but was knocked aside by Ogremon's club. That act of bravery gave Kokuwamon the strenght to digi-volve into Kuwagamon! The giant red bug grabed Ogremon with his claws and sent him packing about 5 miles away. And thats how Kuwagamon was born.

6.My next battle was with Kuwagamon. One day, while sitting atop a tree, we met a girl with a Kyuubimon. So, naturally, I asked to a battle, and she accepted. So, it began. Kuwagamon was having no luck hitting the quick Kyuubimon, all of his attacks missing. Meanwhile, all of hit attacks where hitting directlly. It went on like this for a while. But then, finally, Kuwagamon lander a blow on the fox. It did major damage, but not enough to turn the tied of the battle. But Kuwagamon didn't give up so easilly. He was getting destroyed on the battle field, no being able to land one hit on Kyubbimon. When all hope seemed lost, he hit her again. Kyubbimon was distracted, thus allowing Kuwagamon to his her directlly. This blow turned the tied. Kyubbimon's accuracy began to fade after that attack, but Kuwagamon was still fast. He began a barrage of attacks on her, until he finally defeated the fox digimon.

Story:After the battle with Kyuubimon, Kuwagamon realized how strong the digimon he would be facing where. So, he left without GPF, to go train on his own. But, he was then attacked by a stronger digimon, a Megadramon. Kuwagamon tried his best to defend himself against the stronger digimon, but it was hopeless. But luckly, GPF arrived just in time. Before Kuwagamon could be defeated and die, GPF raised his digivice and yelled, "I believe in you, Kuwagamon!". A burst of light shot out of the digivice, hitting Kuwagamon. The blinding light forced GPF to turn away, but when he looked back, Kuwagamon no longer stood there. Instead, was the new and improved Kuwagamon, Okuwamon. With GPF's help, he digivolved, and defeated Megadramon.

Story:It was a nice day. I was ridding Okuwamon, just chilling for the moment. Little did we know, someone was plotting against us. When all of the sudden, a missle fly right by us. Okuwamon dived to the side, and I looked. And there I saw a ChaosDramon, his gun aimed right at us. Before I could warn Okuwamon, he attacked us again. I was blasted off Okuwamon, and Okuwamon was shot out of the sky. Before Chaosdramon could finish off Okuwamon, I charged in, my digivice in the air. It glowed and shot a beam of light at Okuwamon. And he digivolved into GranKuwagamon. But this wasn't enough to beat him. GranKuwagamon was defeated when a Machinedramon came and joined the battle. Together, they defeated GranKuwagamon. But with my help, GranKuwagamon digivolved even ferther, into Demonic GranKuwagamon. Catching the two by surprise, he finished them both off with one attack.

Story.After the battle was over, Demonic GranKuwagamon de-digivolved back into GranKuwagamon. So, we travled the world, looking for diffrent challenges. We finally found one. It was against a Daemon. He didn't look all that tough at first, but where we fools. He turned into something that both of us couldn't handle. And GranKuwagamon couldn't turn into Demonic GranKuwagamon again. So, we where defeated, and GranKuwagamon was stuck as Okuwamon. Daemon did some kind of spell, and trapped GranKuwagamon in his ultimate form.  

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:24 am
-Reserved-  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:33 am
That Kakuwamon looks cool. never thought of HIM as a partner...  

Livanet

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 8:49 am
Hi!! Welcome newcomers!! biggrin

Youta: So, your other HQ got demolished huh? How unfortunate. Must be hard moving to another place. 3nodding

Yeah, ours did too but for a completely different reason*coughsephicough* stare

Youta: Anyways, I am called Youta and my human partner over here you may call Angel or Tear. She doesn't really care which one.

We're pleased to meet you two!! whee xd  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:23 am
Nice to meet you, I guess. *Backs away slowly*  

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150

Livanet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:28 am
*pecks at Kakuwamon*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:33 am
Guitar Playin Fishie

stare ....what? Is there something on my face, buddy?!? stare

Youta: Be nice Angel. We're here to make friends not enemies... sweatdrop

Yeah, but he doesn't seem to like us and appreciate our welcome. stare

Youta: ..... sad

Tear_Angel

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:20 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Guitar Playin Fishie

stare ....what? Is there something on my face, buddy?!? stare

Youta: Be nice Angel. We're here to make friends not enemies... sweatdrop

Yeah, but he doesn't seem to like us and appreciate our welcome. stare

Youta: ..... sad

Oh, nothings wrong, Buddy. Hahahahahahahahaahahahha.

GPF, you okay, your laughing is kind of weird...

Yeah, Im perfectlly fine. biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:26 pm
Hey! I'm Gabby and this is Rocky the Saberleomon.

Nice ta meet ya kid

Shade is in the TP shop right now, he is going through DNA evolution :3  

Digitized

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:35 pm
Same thing with Kokuwamon here. He was suppose to be a champion by now, but it got delaied and they said it would take quite a while. So, we decided to hang out tell then.

No way I would want to spend my time in some cold room filled with weird digimon.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:57 pm
Shade says that he'll just meditate until the time is up.

Yeah, he loves that stuff. I could barely handle the night in there.

Well, Rocky. You are super impatient xD  

Digitized

Guitar Playin Fishie

5,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:48 pm
Welcome back, Kokuwamon. Or should I say, Kawagamon.

Hello there, boss. Im back, and feeling awesome! Im a giant bug!

Yeah, I noticed that... How did this happen?

How did what happen?

How come you where at first a little robot, and now your a giant bug. Whats up with that?

I don't really know, never though about it. Oh well, Im not complaining. I like it!

Alright then! Lets go kick some butt, Kuwagamon!  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff