Reply Roleplay forum
New Ninjas Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:25 am
I wanted to start a roleplay. You can make up ninjas, but you can also take some from the show. I'll post some names of the ninjas from the show, but I'm behind so if I don't have someone you want to be post or message me and I'll add them. If you want a made up character post:

User Name:
Character Name:
Village:
Appearance:

Appearances can be descriptions or pictures. As for rules try to keep it pg13 and try not to stretch the page that drives me insane!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:31 am
Characters

Naruto:
Sasuke:
Sakura: genma-shuranui456
Neji: Dumpweed717
Lee:
Tenten:
Haku:
Zabuza:
Itachi: ItatciHiser
Hinata:
Kiba:
Shino:
Shikamaru:
Choji:
Ino:
Temari:
Gaara:
Kankuro:
Kakashi:
Gai:
Asuma:
Anko:
Kisame:
Sasori: Chibi-Kiba-kun
Deidara: Chibi-Kiba-kun

(I know more than that, but I can't think right now. Once again if you need someone else just ask me and I'll add them!)  

PennyLane55

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:32 am
Made Ups

User Name: PennyLane55
Character Name: Namiko
Village: Leaf
Bio: Namiko just wants to be accepted. She is a very smart girl. She can be a bit of a klutz, but she evens it out by showing off her intelligence. She may not be the strongest ninja, but others would be lost without her guidance. She likes reading, and anything that involves school. She hates Neji. He's a little smarter than her and Namiko believes in science instead of destiny.
Teammates: Jinsoku and Ryoku
Appearance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g39/Tifa_Lockheart_555/?action=view¤t=animepicture35.jpg
------------------------------------

Username biggrin umpweed717
Name:Akira
Village:Konohagakure
Bio:Akira was born in the village hidden in the leaves. He has extraordinary skills in Genjutsu. His Taijutsu and Ninjutsu are moderate.
Apperance:Black hair, blue hitai-ate, kung fu robe, samurai pants.
--------------------------------------

Username: Dumpweed717
Name: Jinsoku
Bio: Jinsoku has been best friends with Namiko since they were little. They went to the academy together and is the only person who knows the real reason Namiko hates Neji. Jinsoku is even faster than Lee. He's always had a thing for Sakura, but tries not to let his teammates know. (He doesn't do to well.) He is Ryoku's twin brother.
Teammates: Ryoku and Namiko
Appearance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g39/Tifa_Lockheart_555/?action=view¤t=Jinsoku.jpg

Username: PennyLane55
Name: Ryoku
Bio: Ryoku has a lot of muscle. He is the teammate of Jinsuko and Namiko. Sometimes he feels like the other two push him away so he always tries to assert himself by hanging out with Jinsoku. He is frustrated that Namiko never tells him anything and Jinsoku knows her whole life story. Sence the other two don't tell him anything he tries to be his sensei's (Hakabakashi) favourite. (Hakabakashi won't be a main character so anyone who has a character in the cell can make him say and do what they need him to.) He is Jinsoku's twin brother.
Teammates: Namiko and Jinsoku
Appearance: http://s52.photobucket.com/albums/g39/Tifa_Lockheart_555/?action=view¤t=Neo.gif

User Name: Zetsummei
Character Name: Sero Uchiha
Village: Leaf (Now on the Akatsuki)
Bio: Unknown
Appearance: (Picture won't work...sorry.)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:08 am
Username biggrin umpweed717
Name:Akira
Village:Konohagakure
Bio:Akira was born in the village hidden in the leaves. He has extraordinary skills in Genjutsu. His Taijutsu and Ninjutsu are moderate.
Apperance:Black hair, blue hitai-ate, kung fu robe, samurai pants.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:49 am
can I be sakura  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 8:36 am
Sure...I guess sense we have more than one person we can start whenever you guys want to!  

PennyLane55

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 8:12 am
Can i be Neji, too????????  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:06 am
Sure. I'll add you.  

PennyLane55

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:51 am
I know he's not on the list... but can I be Sasori?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 6:15 pm
Sure! 4laugh  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 4:26 am
OK! can we start?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:16 pm
Of course. I'll get this thing started.

Namiko was just wandering around when she saw Neji. Her hands balled up into fists. "Stupid Neji!" she thought. "Neji!" She yelled running towards him.  

PennyLane55

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:37 pm
Sakura was waking around when she says Namiko"hi Namiko"she yells  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:41 pm
Namiko heard Sakura and came to a halt, sliding on her feet until she completely stopped. "Oh! Hey Sakura." She turned her head and glared at Neji. "You got lucky this time." She thought. She looked back at Sakura and smiled.  

PennyLane55

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 6:48 pm
It wasn't luck,Neji thought, It was Destiny. He shook his head and walked towards Sakura and Namiko. "Hello Sakura," He glared at Namiko. "Namiko."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff