Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Be Who You Want To Be Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:55 am
Name: Asami
Race: Neko
Appearance: User Image

She gently stepped over a few leaves in the forest, then continued on her walk. She assumed she was alone as she examined the trees, taking careful note at the scratch marks on them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:43 am
Name: Raven
Job: Hunter
Apperence: User Image

Settles deeper in the shadows of the bushes, watching her bow set and ready to fire. Notices someone coming closer. Pulls back on the string and takes aim, if only the person would move away from the tree, she could get a clear shot.  

Warrior_Sky

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:12 pm
Come To My Hogwarts Rp Thread. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=10112723 Join It Its Bound To Be Fun.Just Watch Out For Snape!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:16 pm
she turned quickly and lunged at her attacker's throat, hissing ferociously. "you dont have the right to aim at me!" her cat ears were flat on her head.  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Warrior_Sky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:16 pm
Throws her arms up to protect her face and kicks out "and you have no right to attempt to kill me" throws the neko off and jumps to her feet pulling out a dagger ready for another attack  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:25 am
once kicked off, she lands on her hands and knees. she pulls out her sword and lunges forward, chopping off a bit of raven's hair. "of course i do"  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Warrior_Sky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:52 am
"Violent thing arent you?" Jumps to the side and kicks her in the back  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:13 am
she turns and hisses at raven. she still had her sword out. she lunges forward and slashes raven's arm.  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Warrior_Sky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:21 am
Hey watch it *gets down and swings her leg around swiping Asami's feet from under her and leaps on top of her, pinning her body, legs and arms down and places the dagger at her thoat. "you dont now?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:23 am
she struggled for a moment, then her tail swung around and wrapped itself tightly around raven's neck. "release me, or you die" a wicked smile crossed her face  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Warrior_Sky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:28 am
smirks "you know what, i like you, you've got spirit" pulls the blade back and sits up "can you remove the tail so i can get up properly?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:30 am
she smirked. "how do i know you're not tricking me? i know ive got spirit, and i dont need someone to tell me that." she didnt easily trust people.  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Warrior_Sky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:35 am
"if i was i wouldnt tell you that i am" tosses her dagger to the side out of arms reach "that good enough for you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:48 am
"true...any...other concealed weapons?" she was being cautious now, her tail twitching and her ears flat on her head again.  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Warrior_Sky

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:52 am
Sighs and pulls out a knife out of her boot and tosses it to the dagger "your tail now please"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff