Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Did You Get Your Letter?Its Addressed From.Hogwarts!?Open It Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Have You Opened Your Letter Yet?
  Yes
View Results

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 5:59 pm
Well Go Ahead Open it Gaians !

HOGWARTS SCHOOL OF WITHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Head Master : Ablus Dumbledore
(Order of Merlin, First class, Grand Sorc., Chf.Warlok,Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. Of Wizards)

Dear _____,
We are pleased to inform you that you have a place at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.Please find enclosed a list of all necessaty books and equipment.
Term begins on 7 August.We await by no later then that specific date.

Yours Sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall
Deputy Headmistress

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICKS

*A Gleam In Your Eyes Start To Flow All In Your Pupil* This Is It! *You Yell* I made It Into Hogwarts * A Little Smie Turns Into A Humongous Grin Spread Wide Across Your Face* I'm Out Of This Muggle World * you Start Jumping Around Exicited more Then Ever.You Stop For A Moment To Think* How Do I Tell My Parents.* A Couple Hours Later You Discuss The Letter You Had Gotten From The Witches And Wizard School Hogwarts And They Agree On You Learning Magic.They Take You To The Unknown Diagon Alley To Get Your Robes,Owl,Wand ect. They Give You A Kiss Goodbye Before You Go on The Train Called Platform 9 And 3 Quarters.Thats It.Your Almost There.The School Amung Your Wildest Dreams.You Finally Made It.*

Template
Name:
Year:[Everyone Who Is Joining This Thread Puts First Year On This Column]
Father:[muggle or Wizard]
Mail Sender/Receiver: [Owl,Cat,or a Toad]
Appearance:

Well Welcome To Hogwarts!Lets Start This First Year! ^-^

Please No Cussing or Dissing.Its Hogwarts You Might Lose Points For Your Team O And That Reminds Me Whenever You Write Your Template I Will Quote It And Tell You What Your House League is Sound Good.No Watch Out For Snape.He's A Nasty Feller'  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:03 pm
Name: Aiden
Year:First Year
Mother:witch
Father:Wizard
Mail Sender/Receiver:Owl
Appearance:

User Image  

Imaginary Muffin o_0

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:06 pm
Aiden Was Walking To The Platform Addresed As 9 And 3 Quarters It Was Kinda Hard To Beleive For Muggles But She Was 100% Witch She Knew What To Do.She Made her Way On The Train To The Hogwarts Palace As It Seemed In Pictures.She Sat In A Capartment Which Seemed Empty.She Was Alone Waiting To See If Anyone Would Join Her.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:21 pm
(sorry I can't, I don't know so much about it, I mean I have seen two movies or three not more)  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Megamanexe709

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:22 pm
????-my son u have made it into the school

????-yes father i have what is your bidding

????-my son u know what must be done in 7 years time

????-am i the profit He spoke of when he aggred to start making me

????-clone 9 u r the last of Voldamort's soul

clone 9-there is no way i am the last part of his soul i am his off spring more or less

????-it took 21 years so long and yet so little time to tell u how to come close to master voldamort's power

clone 9-i can crush them all now sir

????-no u can not now my son pick a name that others will fear to speek in the future

clone 9-my name is Riddle J Vol

????-now go and destroy hogwarts in 7 years time  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:28 pm
Template
Name: Arianna Constal
Year:First Year [Ravenclaw pwease!]
Mother: witch
Father: wizard
Mail Sender/Receiver: Cat
Appearance: User Image  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:34 pm
Aiden Poked Her Head Outisde Of The Compartment She Was Seated In To See if Anyone Was Anywhere Near Her.She Found A Girl About 11 And Just Stared At her.She Never Noticed The Girl Had Seen her Staring At Her.Aidens Thoughts Came Back And She Rushed Back Into her Compartment Hoping The Girl Wouldn't Comment On What Just Happened  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:38 pm
Arianna went up to the compartment she saw the girl peak out of and opened the door. "hi! can i sit with you?" her black cat was sitting on her shoulder, perfectly still, just looking around.  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:41 pm
Aiden Stiffened In her Seat.Embarassed But Pleased Someone Had Asked To Sit With her. " Oh Not A Problem.Might I Say A Beautiful Cat You've Got Their.Aiden Tucked Her Luggage Into A Cabinet Above Them For More Room On The Seats.She Put Her Owl Cage On The Ground And Shot Up To Shake The Girl's Hand.Hi I'm Aiden Nice To Meet You" She Said Smiling  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:43 pm
Dutchess Envy
Template
Name: Arianna Constal
Year:First Year [Ravenclaw pwease!]
Mother: witch
Father: wizard
Mail Sender/Receiver: Cat
Appearance: User Image

And The Sorting Hat Says! Ravenclaw !
"Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,
Where those wit and learning,
Will always find their kind;"

Imaginary Muffin o_0

ImitationxIsxSuicide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:44 pm
"Thank you. Her name is Shadow." Shadow locked her eyes on the owl cabinet and her nose twitched. "I'm Arianna. And the pleasure is all mine" she shook Aiden's hand then sat down on the seat, Shadow jumping down onto her lap. "So what House do you want to be accepted into?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:47 pm
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH!!! THANKS! mrgreen mrgreen mrgreen  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

Imaginary Muffin o_0

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:48 pm
I'm Not Sure Maybe Gryffindor.I heard The Famous Harry Potter Was In It.He Fascinates Me.Her Eyes Drifted Dreaming About him.She Snapped Back her face Red.I'm Sorry I Have Fantasies About him.He's Not That bad Looking Either She Said Rubbing The Back of her Head.How About You?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:52 pm
" It's true. He really was in Gryffindor. I think he's pretty interesting as well..." she smiled. "I hope I get into Ravenclaw. It's a really great house" she smiled. "What's your owl's name?" she looked at the owl, Shadow licking her 'lips' as she stared at the owl. she picked Shadow up and put a hand in front of her eyes. "Sorry, Shadow's kind of carnivorous" sweatdrop  

ImitationxIsxSuicide

darkstar_life

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:53 pm
Template
Name: Evangiline Cristoph
Year:1st year
Mother: muggle
Father: muggle
Mail Sender/Receiver: Cat (Misu)
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff