Vampire or Werewolf
  Vampires
  Werewolf
  Hybrid (a mixture of both)
  None I prefer FariesO.o
View Results

Sautana

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:52 pm
Which Do you prefer Vampires or Werewolves. Give a reason If you dont want too...its ok  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:36 pm
My vote goes towards the vampires. Much more a classic, romantic figure than a werewolf!
I'm not anti-werewolf, I just like vampires better.
xd  

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

WeCanLiveLikeJackAndSally

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:42 am
My vote goes to the hybrids =D woot  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:50 am
They're as frequently compared as MCR and The Used are compared in Gaia's music forum :/  

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

Devils_lilboy

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:07 am
-Diabolica-PH-
Which Do you prefer Vampires or Werewolves. Give a reason If you dont want too...its ok

I perfer vampires...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:22 pm
yeash.. vampires for me... heart  

bloodyjoker31

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:34 pm
Vampires - they like to party hard, are in control of their bodily functions at all times and I'm pretty sure I am one (i.e. nocturnal, always hungry, dark and broody lookin', strong for my build.)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:35 pm
Rellik San
Vampires - they like to party hard, are in control of their bodily functions at all times and I'm pretty sure I am one (i.e. nocturnal, always hungry, dark and broody lookin', strong for my build.)
Can you walk outside on a warm day without getting severe sunburn?I sure as hell can't....  

Awesome Akwardness

Rellik San
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:38 pm
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Can you walk outside on a warm day without getting severe sunburn?I sure as hell can't....
Not really but as Bram Stoker wrote, vampires can move during the day, they are just powerless at that time... though it does physically burn me to enter consecrated buildings.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:45 pm
Rellik San
Blackrose Kaire
Rellik San
Not really but as Bram Stoker wrote, vampires can move during the day, they are just powerless at that time... though it does physically burn me to enter consecrated buildings.
I've heard of sunburn but not building burn.  

Awesome Akwardness

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:01 pm
The Lost Boys are vampires.
Vampires dress goth.
Vampires are vampires any time of month.
Vampires are eternally young and sexy.

So yeah tough call but

VAMPIRES!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:02 pm
-Resurrected Writer-
They're as frequently compared as MCR and The Used are compared in Gaia's music forum :/

Please, it's just as easy too.

Vampires pwn werewolves, MCR pwns Used.

Done and done.

Loki Iago

Anxious Scamp

-Resurrected Writer-
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:50 pm
SarahArden
-Resurrected Writer-

Please, it's just as easy too.

Vampires pwn werewolves, MCR pwns Used.

Done and done.

Well, in regard to what you said earlier, vampires were not always sexy. You won't find a Miriam Blaylock or Edward Cullen in Dracula or Carmilla (so I've heard with the latter...) ... Where the idea of passionate, undead sex symbols came from, considering that vampires were once rotting corpses that preyed on others with no remorse, I have no idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:56 pm
-Diabolica-PH-

I think vampires are a lot better then werewolves because werewolves are only there for the full moon where vampires can be out every night. They can also seem very worldy and charming.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Vexworth

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:05 pm

Vampires. I don't care if they're ridiculously sexy OR if they're rotting corpses. Either way, they're nifty. They're pointy. And they kick werewolves' nethers.

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff