Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Grammar Guild

Back to Guilds

The Gaian Grammar Guild is a refuge for the literate, a place for them to post and read posts without worrying about the nonsensical ones. 

Tags: grammar, literate, english, language 

Reply Gaian Grammar Guild
Whats with the mean/gross newbs? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iSpoken

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 7:22 pm
I was in the chatter box and I was talking to these newb's. They asked me for gold. I said I'm broke, all I have is 4k. They were insulting me. They call me thing that I can't post. So I told them to go hump a mule. Then some whore posted a picture of her humping her girlfriend. I told her "eww". Come on, I'm bi but damn your gross.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 8:33 pm
Wow, thats pretty insane. talk2hand  

Error Access Denied

Lily-Anne-Marie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:08 pm
You poor thing. I do not go to the chatterbox for that reason, knowing fully well that the n00bs there tend to...mmm be rude.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:41 am

Isn't that against the Gaia TOS? You should've reported the post.  

Zealot of Insanity

xboxzombie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 1:10 am
Xepher Bandit
I was in the chatter box and I was talking to these newb's. They asked me for gold. I said I'm broke, all I have is 4k. They were insulting me. They call me thing that I can't post. So I told them to go hump a mule. Then some whore posted a picture of her humping her girlfriend. I told her "eww". Come on, I'm bi but damn your gross.

Well you first mistake was going to the chatterbox forum. But still thats ******** wrong. (but expected from newbs)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:03 am
I don't know. People don't seem to have a sense of decency anymore. It's quite sad. I hope that didn't traumatize you. neutral  

Fuku Taichou

starblazer66

4,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:50 pm
xboxzombie
Xepher Bandit

Well you first mistake was going to the chatterbox forum. But still thats ******** wrong. (but expected from newbs)

You are going to hate me for this but calling people like that "newbs" is an insult to the actual decent newbies that are around. This is the only time where the term n00b is really appropriate... Unless you decided to refer to the good newbs as "newbies".  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:46 am
xboxzombie Wrote:
Xepher Bandit Wrote:
'I was in the chatter box and I was talking to these newb's. They asked me for gold. I said I'm broke, all I have is 4k. They were insulting me. They call me thing that I can't post. So I told them to go hump a mule. Then some whore posted a picture of her humping her girlfriend. I told her "eww". Come on, I'm bi but damn your gross. '

'Well you first mistake was going to the chatterbox forum. But still thats ******** wrong. (but expected from newbs) '

'You are going to hate me for this but calling people like that "newbs" is an insult to the actual decent newbies that are around. This is the only time where the term n00b is really appropriate... Unless you decided to refer to the good newbs as "newbies". '

I agree, I refer to the ones that do gross/mean things as no0bs. The others are Newbies/Newbs... And the same thing hapened to me, about a week ago... They were begging for like 20k, and I had almost no money, I spent it on some stuff...I don't remember what though... And I told them to buzz off, and that I had zero gold... Then they replied with some bad stuff, stuff I not only can't say here, but would possibly disturb some younger people... But they didn't post a pic of anything gross...  

Darkqueen48

bushy_haired_freak

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:53 am
Poor Xepher. sad
The internet is just like real life; there's always going to be horrible people wanting to scam you. But at least you have good Guilds like this one. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 6:19 am
What a horrid person! Don't they know the gaia ToS?  

Kireshai

Magnetic Sex Symbol

Fuku Taichou

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 3:37 pm
@Kireshai_moonshine:
I don't know. It seems as though more and more people are forgetting the ToS and just doing whatever the hell they please. It's pretty sad how disgusting people can be...especially to strangers. neutral

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 11:11 am
Gah! That's horrid! And thus the reason why I don't go to the Chatterbox... Also, if someone asks you for gold just ignore them; don't reply to them. That is what I do anyway. *Got a few PMs from people begging for gold in the past*  

l3viathan

Starry Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:14 pm
Thats why I never go in there. Its my living nightmare. The people in there scare me to death. I think that the GD and the Chatterbox are somewhat the same, they both make me cry.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 8:31 am
I think that is a reason why I don't go to the chatterbox much is because of the nOObs. But newbies to Gaia are fine because they are decent.  

dark_elf

Shikaeii

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:14 am
That 'newb' (or n00b) is practically saying that her girlfriend is a mule...
sweatdrop  
Gaian Grammar Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces