Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Poll because we need money.
  Yes.
View Results

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:39 pm
I remember this one time, when I was 8-ish, my cousins came to my house, and we went to my parents' room and put on music and jumped on the bed and this does not sound sexual, no it does not. D:
Anyways, we were dancing on the bed to Z-95.7. cool in a non-sexual way, of course. DANCE PARTAYYY.
We got my dad to hold the flashlight for us.

It was AWKWARD.
It wasn't awkward back then, but now that I think about it, IT WAS SO GOD DAMN AWKWARD. ;o;

Awkward things make me want to cry.
Whenever something is too awkward, I'm just, "OGOD I NEED TO CRY, BRB," but after I leave the awkward situation, I don't want to cry anymore. Wonder why that is.

Discusssss:
Awkward things that make you want to cry.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:46 pm
I hate when my mom screams at me in public to do something I'm already doing, then I freak out and start to cry.

And she's smacked me ******** HARD in front of HUGE CROWDS of people on occassion. Then I cry.

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:52 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
I hate when my mom screams at me in public to do something I'm already doing, then I freak out and start to cry.

And she's smacked me ******** HARD in front of HUGE CROWDS of people on occassion. Then I cry.

That's the WORST. D:

Or when your parents are behaving lame and parent-like, and are completely oblivious to how STUPID AND AWKWARD they're being, and ohmygosh it's awful. D:  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:31 am
I love awkward.

I don't share your issues with parents. I've never accepted anyones s**t since I turned 13.

The Mighty Z-Rex

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:20 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
I love awkward.

I don't share your issues with parents. I've never accepted anyones s**t since I turned 13.

You are so damn lucky.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:40 am
The Mighty Z-Rex
I love awkward.

My mom still does it.
The last time she smacked me, though, I think I was about to turn 15, and I think I remember defending myself. >>;
It was scary.

There was also a time, I was in 4th grade and she was dropping me off to school and I forget what I did but she hit me ( with her fist ) in my chest.
It really hurt so I told my dad about it and my mom just lied her a** off.

Well, my dad's like: A 4th grader wouldn't lie that way.
I'm crying, and my mom is just lying away...

And you know that awkwardness when you like someone and they like you but you're not together? I LOVE that awkward. >_>

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:44 am
once my best friends girlfriend stuck her hand down my pants.
Sure, I like her, but she was right next to him.
I freaked out and kinda walked away.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:59 am
TEH ANARCHYZ

I was rammed in the a** by the guy I like at Rocky Horror Picture Show when I was getting de-virginized. ._.;  

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

Status Quo Joe

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:53 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
TEH ANARCHYZ

I was rammed in the a** by the guy I like at Rocky Horror Picture Show when I was getting de-virginized. ._.;

Wow...wow.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:54 am
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
I love awkward.

My mom still does it.
The last time she smacked me, though, I think I was about to turn 15, and I think I remember defending myself. >>;
It was scary.

There was also a time, I was in 4th grade and she was dropping me off to school and I forget what I did but she hit me ( with her fist ) in my chest.

And you know that awkwardness when you like someone and they like you but you're not together? I LOVE that awkward. >_>

If that's how you feel, just let me know. wink (P.S. I'll also ram your a**).

My mother does that s**t all day long. She'll sit here and b***h about my brothers and my father to me till they get home and then she'll tell my father I was doing this or that and she didn't like it. It's ridiculous. It's gotten to the point (only took 21 years of their marriage) where my father comes home and says "Keep your ******** shut Dorithy (that's how he pronounces it) unless you've got something useful to say."

I fail to see how I'm lucky. Luck doesn't apply here, Izzy. When someone starts in with me I'll end with as quick as possible. Most people want to feel tough with their mouths and the second it turns physical they aren't getting their rocks off anymore.

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:52 pm
TEH ANARCHYZ
Zeit Rachen Havoc
TEH ANARCHYZ

Wow...wow.

I has a picture.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm laughing so hard because the girl to the left of me was ******** drunk out of her MIND, and she kept saying stupid s**t. xDDD Lol.

"That's just how it happens."
"What?"
"Hi."
"Hi..."
"I ********. Drink."
"Uh huh."
"I need another."
"You hair is like a clooouuddd of smoke~!"

xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:27 pm
I think you were just embarrassed.  

The Mighty Z-Rex

Killer Zeit
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:29 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex

No. If I were going to be embarrassed, I wouldn't have gone up. ._.
Plus I've seen what they do to virgins. >_> I wasn't like... jumped upon unexpectetdly. xD

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:24 pm
The Mighty Z-Rex
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex
I love awkward.

My mom still does it.
It was scary.

If that's how you feel, just let me know. wink (P.S. I'll also ram your a**).

My mother does that s**t all day long. She'll sit here and b***h about my brothers and my father to me till they get home and then she'll tell my father I was doing this or that and she didn't like it. It's ridiculous. It's gotten to the point (only took 21 years of their marriage) where my father comes home and says "Keep your ******** shut Dorithy (that's how he pronounces it) unless you've got something useful to say."

I fail to see how I'm lucky. Luck doesn't apply here, Izzy. When someone starts in with me I'll end with as quick as possible. Most people want to feel tough with their mouths and the second it turns physical they aren't getting their rocks off anymore.

I usually try to do that, but they don't quit with me.
I'm like "shutup," and they're like, "lolno."
And I can never be mean to people because I'm too damn nice. D:  

b0ybands

Shirtless Lunatic

The Mighty Z-Rex

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:14 pm
Zeit Rachen Havoc
The Mighty Z-Rex

No. If I were going to be embarrassed, I wouldn't have gone up. ._.
Plus I've seen what they do to virgins. >_> I wasn't like... jumped upon unexpectetdly. xD

Oooh, but Rocky is your favorite.

Izzy - That's a problem. You can't expect people to treat you with respect if you're nice.

Prisoners of Society- An Alternative Music Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff