Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sims Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for all things Sims created by Maxis/EA. 

Tags: simulation, god games, story telling, custom, Sims 

Reply Sims Q&A and Help
change their eyes!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cheese?
fries with that?
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 7

randomchild91

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 8:06 am
ok, so I made at least 3 new cool looking eye colours in body shop. Now I want to change the eye colours of my pre-existing sims! xd So I was wondering if anybody has noticed the CAS reset household option (when using the boolprop cheat) under the spawn section? Can I use that to change their eye colors or is all hope lost for my sims?  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:21 pm
i downloaded eyes that could be chosen as eyes, but you could choose them where the full-face makeup was, so you could change the eye color.... if you make the eyes there you should be able to change the color  

Kitties_at_the_disco

Kasumi_Uzumaki_Chan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:58 pm
You could try the home plastic surgery kit if you have NL. I think there's also some kind of gene hack for eye color....I can't remember.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 5:32 am
Using the reset household does not let you alter how your Sims look. I tried the option the other day and it just sets all the Sims on the lot as though they have only just moved in.

oXHelloKitty9Xo, I believe those type of eyes are referred to as "contacts" because they are not genetic and can be changed as often as you like.

randomchild91, the plastic surgery kit only effects facial structure. It doesn't do hair or eye colour.

The only way I know of to change an existing Sim's eye colour is to download and make use of SimPE which is an external program. It lets you alter the genetics of a Sim as well as loads of other stuff. You just have to make sure there is at least one Sim in the same neighbourhood who already has the eye colour you want to use. You can find more information at modthesims2.com  

Menaceman

Tricky Hoarder

11,450 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Kitties_at_the_disco

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 9:35 am
Menaceman
oXHelloKitty9Xo, I believe those type of eyes are referred to as "contacts" because they are not genetic and can be changed as often as you like.

yeah, thats what i thought... i just did say "contacts" because i fogot to, and i wasnt sure if that would make sense  
Sims Q&A and Help

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games