Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Midnight Moon ~

Back to Guilds

~ for pagans, wiccans and witches ~ 

Tags: wiccan, witchcraft, paganism, wicca, heathenry 

Reply *~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)
[DISCUSSION] question on purifying

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold
  tanks
  weeeeeeeeeeeee
View Results

The gypsy Queen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 3:59 pm
ok, im reading Wicca: a guid for the solitary practitioner by scott cunningham.

im getting my alter tools set up and he recamend burying them. (to give them new energy) but i dont realy want to do that on account that my cup is crystel, or glass im not quite shure. also my incence burrner is a glass jug with a disine on it, and the dirt in my garden is wet most of the time, so i dont realy want to bury it.

so my question is, does anyone have any ideas on other ways of purifying?
redface  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:37 pm
Oh, sure!! You can always CCE your altar objects in order to remove prior energies from them and imbue them with your own energies. All you'll need is the four elements and a place to work. smile

I can post the ritual, if you'd like it.  

LadySorcha

The gypsy Queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:45 pm
LadySorcha
Oh, sure!! You can always CCE your altar objects in order to remove prior energies from them and imbue them with your own energies. All you'll need is the four elements and a place to work. smile

I can post the ritual, if you'd like it.

that would be awsome!!!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:21 pm
Ok, so this is actually a CCE ritual for jewelry, talismans and crystals, but it can be fully adapted to work for any magical object.

To be performed on the night of the full moon to cleanse an object of negative energies and to charge it with positive power.

Begin by lighting two white altar candles, on on each side of the altar in the South, next to your athame. Place a bowl of blessed water and a bowl of earth in the west and north, respectively. Place a censer of incense; preferably frankincense, myrrh, patchouli, or sandlewood; in the east.

Light the incense, take the object in your power hand and pass it through the incense smoke as you say: By the power of the Goddess and by the Ancient and Mystical element of Air, I consecrate and dedicate this (cup, wand, whatever) as a magical tool of intuition.

Gently place the item in the bowl of Earth, and say: By the power of the Horned God, and by the ancient and mystical power of the element of earth, I consecrate and dedicate this (object) as a tool of growth.

Dip the object in the water, and say: By the power of the Universe and by the ancient and mystical element of water, I consecrate and dedicate this (object) as a tool of magical healing.

Finally, take the object and move it in a deosil circle around the flame of both candles. Repeat this: By the power of love and by the ancient and mystical element of fire, I consecrate and dedicate this (object) as a tool of magical protection. May this (object) work for my good and for the good of all. So mote it be.

After the ritual is done, cup the object in your hands and meditate with it to align your two energies into one. The object will now respond to the energy of your will.  

LadySorcha

The gypsy Queen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:49 pm
thank yu so much heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:01 pm
I just wanted to mention an alternative method of purifying things, although it takes a bit longer. Put whatever the object is in a spot where it will get moon light for a few nights in a row.  

XRecluses_LightX

Angel Bruja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:45 am
You could always lay your things out in the sunlight for 24hrs., but I think that is usually done for gemstones. The above ritual sounds good, or you could make your own. I think witchschool.com had something mentioned in one of their classes but I would have to look and see what it is.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:16 am
Yes... Ice... Or a Warm Milk... or a smoke filled chamber... or a mist or... even better most fun... a tarp... with the corners slightly higher then a point in the middle with a weight above it.. then collect the morning dew into a container as it drips from the poin on the bottom of the tarp and then spritz it from a spray bottle all around your items to be purified....

as well as... massaging them with an oil of your choosing... whims are awsome so is special learnings of written "perspectives"... as well as make a potion and or salve to massage into your "items" by getting a solid stone pulverization mush maker... and so on and so forth... you can dangle things from trees and have the wind purify or the still air... you can sink them in to creeks or ponds.... prisms... prisms reflecting moon light or sun light or colored bulb light or candle light... fastening smaller charms to your items with twine or homemade tweed... photo shopped edited images of your items within your items or on your items or infront of your items... and sketches of your items and their affects... (all mediums) (minus blood or guts) (might I suggest pulverizing a bone meal... and or a piece of bone you found on a family or friends property (Let alone your own!) as well as Teeth are best... then legs... then ribs and back... then arms... and if at all possible try not to use skull... it may possess your items... (only animal) exo skeletons... (too small/insignifant) to possess your item... (only in a variety of specimen) (suffocation and/or empty shell... or recently deceased)... simulations through colors/smells/temperatures/shapes... and homemade cards... (poster board) You can print a final form and paste it onto your poster board card) OH Yeah!!! Hoofs and feathers and nails and twigs and interesting branches and garments and spit (and pee) and petals and seeds and other flower parts... Hot Peppers.  

Nahrzak

Nahrzak

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 8:19 am
and the best method of utilizing all of these are... put each different (plus headline topic/trade/talent) on a nicely thick and wide and long (leave border around word) piece of parchment? into a hat and then see if there was any validity other wise... have them at your disposal to organize in the fashion you feel best for your Item.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:09 am
Nahrzak
and the best method of utilizing all of these are... put each different (plus headline topic/trade/talent) on a nicely thick and wide and long (leave border around word) piece of parchment? into a hat and then see if there was any validity other wise... have them at your disposal to organize in the fashion you feel best for your Item.

NANI?????  

Kitanya_Rose

*~Archives~* (BOS and resource room)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces