Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
MAJOR Sailor Moon Help - HARDCORE FANS NEEDED! :)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tragoedia scelesta

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:00 pm
I'm dying to know!

What is the name of the song they play (if there is a name to it)..
Every time when Hotaru is shown as Sailor Saturn with the Saturn symbol on her forehead?

You know.. the one with the volcalizing...

#2...
The name of the song played during episode 126 in the background from approx. 5:00 - 6:00

ANY SUGGESTIONS .. ANY AT ALL are greatly appreciated, thanks : )

I can't stand watching episode 126 by the way.
The way Sailor Neptune and Uranus are, it disappoints me so much. : (

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 4:54 pm
Well the vocalizing is just Hotaru's theme, if you need it I can email it to you. As for the other, I would know it if I could see that episode. I got the memorial music box from Sailor Moon and it has every bit of music ever palyed in the show (as well as some that wasn't). If someone else doesn't get back to you on this, I wll check the episode myself smile  

chibihotachan

Lady Regina Jane
Vice Captain

Fashionable Genius

3,275 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 8:54 am
chibihotachan
Well the vocalizing is just Hotaru's theme, if you need it I can email it to you. As for the other, I would know it if I could see that episode. I got the memorial music box from Sailor Moon and it has every bit of music ever palyed in the show (as well as some that wasn't). If someone else doesn't get back to you on this, I wll check the episode myself smile
I need it. I'll PM you my E-mail.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:13 am
Ok, just pm me whenever. Also I checked the episode and there are two songs that I think you might talking about. Is it the one that's playing as Chibi Usa is leaving and Usagi and Luna are left talking or the one where Michiru and Haruka are in the cafe with baby Hotaru?  

chibihotachan

tragoedia scelesta

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:05 pm
Yes it's the Luna talking to Usagi right after Chibi Usa leaves!

After extensive searching (and finger crossing for it not to be a part of the Studio Library) I have managed to erm.. "get access" to the Musicbox and the cue booklet. And then after SLAVING away trying to figure out the whole thing, I found episode 126, and I looked up all the music that was cued before the half-time break.

It SAYS it's the track #38 from Disc 1 (1-3 cool ; but when I listen to the tract it just doesn't exactly match up!
To me it sounds like 1-36!! :S

Maybe it's me and I've gone paranoid/deaf after listening to so many Sailor Moon BG music.

What do you think it is?

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff