Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Party of Eight (Eight people only, including me please) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dusting0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:34 pm
Every year, eccentric and crazed millionaire has a birthday party and invites eight people to his large mansion for his birthday bash. The thing is, he never knows who they are at all. He just picks names from the phonebook and draws them there, where he offers the guests $100,000,000 to whoever stays up all night with him for his party. The themes have been equally random over the past few years, varying from World War I costume party to seafood themes to very formal parties. His intentions are always well meant.

This year the theme is murder-mystery. He has set up fake traps and clues in his house for them to find and piece together the crime. The trouble is, he's having trouble placing the body. Fortunately, or unfortunately, he becomes the body as the guests begin to arrive.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:37 pm
may i join?  

Akirahear12

dusting0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:38 pm
You must follow these rules in order to play:

1) No god-moding. If you do, you will be god-moded back. No exceptions.
2) You must be serious about role-playing. If you take a break from it, tell us when you are leaving and estimate how long you will be gone. If you fail to do so you will be forgotten as a character after 48 hours and cannot rejoin. This is done to help keep the RP rolling instead of us waiting for the key character to show back up when he never will.
3) PG-13 and below on the violence, language, and sexual content.
4) Follow Gaia TOS and Rules.
5) You can be anyone but you must follow a basic set-up of the eight characters (see below)
6) Have fun. Any questions or comments? Send them to me in a PM please.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:39 pm
ok I understand  

Akirahear12

Akirahear12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:41 pm
when do we start  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:41 pm
((O_O i wanna join XDD))  

Aprilbaby1

Akirahear12

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:42 pm
(hey i know you do you also got to nigma role playing guild too)  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:43 pm
The eight guests are as follows:

James "Jim" A. Greene
Vicky Patricia Lowe
Quincy "Herb" Herbert Johnson
Tyler Redford
Melissa Joan Crawford
Brittany C. Cox
William "Will" Parish
Yvone "Irene" Williamson

These characters must be taken and you must be one of them. Their appearance and bio/job is up to you however, so feel free to get creative!  

dusting0

King Phar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:44 pm
William "Will" Parish please  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:45 pm
Include besides the name of your character:

Bio/Job:
Other things: (Like how they were invited, if they know any of the other guests, stuff like that)

Enjoy.  

dusting0

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:47 pm
character:Melissa Joan Crawford
bio: girl who has been going to a couple of his partys, she came to this one because it was interesting
Appearence: User Image
Job: works with newspaper
other things: friend told her about party so she invited her  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:48 pm
will
Appearance:curly brown hair, green eyes, decently muscular, nice smile
Bio/Job:game disiner
Other things:  

King Phar

dusting0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:49 pm
Name: Tyler Redford
Sex: Male
Appearance: Has short brown spike hair and is dressed in mostly dark/black outfit. He wears a black tee-shirt over black cargos and usually a dark leather jacket. Sometimes wears a pair of shades to hide his light yellow eyes.
Bio/Job: He is an ex-assasin hired now to do odd-jobs for people, mainly housework and driving. His calm and cool voice, yet determined and hardend attitude towards life makes him perfect for what he used to do, and sometimes a little over-the-top for what he does now.
Other Things: He knows Melissa Joan Crawford. He worked for her for five months before a richer family hired him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:53 pm
Name: Brittany C. Cox
Sex: female
Appearance: Has short violet hair . she wears a navey blue shirt and a black pants with stars on themand write tennis
Bio/Job: a middle school teacher and famous auther
she has no family and is very shy and loyal
other she is a famous auther for mysteryies and murdour stories,  

Akirahear12

dusting0

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:56 pm
(Before we get the ball rolling, let me just state that the character of Jonathan Alexandar Thompson is also available. He only has a small part and is the old man who sets up the party. He dies once the party "begins". So if you don't mind having a short part, be Jonathan.)  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff