taking a break?
  yes
  no
  cookies?
View Results

ivegoncrazee
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:55 am
Okay so I know a lot of people have a lot going on in their lives so let us know if you're not going to be around. We miss you guys when you're gone.

I'll go first I'm not going to be able to get on as much as I usually do I'll be working a second job so during most of the week when you guys are on I'll be working cause of the time difference. I'll miss being around as much I'm so addicted to gaia sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 8:33 pm
I'm OK, I am not usually on except at night or early in the morning. I am on more late night on the weekends.  

que123
Vice Captain

Snowyyxd

Tipsy Hopper

11,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:13 pm
oh im not always on because i dunt always have the computer to my self  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:30 am
im on almost everyday but im in south africa so i dont see you guys  

scullus

Snowyyxd

Tipsy Hopper

11,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:06 am
scullus
im on almost everyday but im in south africa so i dont see you guys

cool i wish i can visit there....  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:02 pm
I just wanted to let you guys know that I might not be one much for the next couple of days I had to go to the hospital and I found out I have kidney stones they hurt like crazy so I mostly just lay around I'll try to get online when I can  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

Snowyyxd

Tipsy Hopper

11,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 5:22 pm
ivegoncrazee
I just wanted to let you guys know that I might not be one much for the next couple of days I had to go to the hospital and I found out I have kidney stones they hurt like crazy so I mostly just lay around I'll try to get online when I can

i hope u feel better....  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:00 pm
ivegoncrazee

Kidney stones! ouch! Get well soon, I'm not gonna be on a lot due to the fact that I've been kicked out of my house, but thats what the public library is for! Go free internet!  

Pharsyte

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 1:11 am
ivegoncrazee

Get better crazee! Hope you have a speedy recovery. And sorry I haven't said too much lately, work, getting ready for school and vacation has been draining me. stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:01 pm
Icurus Tyrannus
ivegoncrazee

Get better crazee! Hope you have a speedy recovery. And sorry I haven't said too much lately, work, getting ready for school and vacation has been draining me. stressed
Thank you I'll try the stupid thing doesn't seem to want to come out so I might have to go have the doctor remove it sweatdrop otherwise I'll try to get on more often. I've been working a second job doing the same thing at another store but it's only 20 hours a week total so once I get into the swing of things I should be on more often. Sucks how real life gets in the way of the fun things razz  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

que123
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 1:12 am
Crazee, get well soon!

Pharsyte, I hope everything works out ok with you as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:28 pm
Sorry I haven't been around I've been pumping so much for my team and I finally got my horns biggrin I'll try to get into the guild more over the next week *sigh* stupid work  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

scullus

PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2007 2:25 pm
im so sorry but i wont be on as much. i have final exams xp  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2007 5:57 pm
it seems the the guild has died gonk  

ivegoncrazee
Crew

Lord Frappuccino
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:17 am
I know what you mean... I've been really busy with school and work but I've been peeking to see how things are going... I'm disappointed.  
Deadly Viper Assassination Squad

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff