• Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 10:39 am
If you don't know what Shippuden is, go here- www.saiyanisland.com

Rules!
No auto-hitting
no killing other charachters without permission
No God-modding
try to be literate
Pm all main requests and Made ups to me.

~Mains~

Hatake Kakashi- Foolycoolylover

~Made up outline~

Gaia Name-
Charachter Name-
Age-
Rank-
Personality-
Bio-
Apperance-

Made Ups.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:00 pm
can I be sakura  

Level_E_Vampire

PhoenixNinja57-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:16 pm
can I be naruto  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:13 pm
Shippuden ROX MY SOX!!! I saw the first ten episodes on Youtube.com and it was awesome! Anyways, I'll be Kankurou.  

oXFoolOnTheHillXo

PennyLane55

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:14 pm
Can I be Temari?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:29 pm
I don't reaaaally like much of the main characters...ok yeah I do but I'm just going to make my own character!

Gaia Name- Zetsummei
Charachter Name- Sero uchiha
Age- 15
Rank- Special Jounin (and in the ANBU)
Personality- Smart, but doesn't show it much. He doesn't want to get revenge for his clan. But he wants to either become Hokage or the ANBU leader of the whole copany (or whatever you call it)
Bio- As you know the Uchiha clan died because of Itachi and yada yada. He really wants to kill Itachi, but it doesn't consume him, (unlike other people who went to the emo farm)
Apperance-User Image  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:10 pm
Hidan! as usual... >3  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:24 pm
Why ze heck do you luff Hidan? He is..........unusual. Anyway, nobody even knows what village he is from...but its not my character so when do we start? I want to start killing people >)  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

ScyBlade

Perfect Mage

10,275 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:38 pm
Gaia Name-ScyBlade
Character Name- ScyBlade
Age- 12
Rank- Genin
Personality- shifts between 'lone wolf' and genki, prefers to fight on his own, big eater [and doesn't show it physically]
Bio- Born into the Blade clan. this clan is known for two things, their bloodline trait [magic], and naming everyone with [one syllable]-Blade. Has perfect transformation skills (tends to stay in a cat form), is quite good at Taijutsu, and has a decent supply of evocation type spells (mostly fire/ice/lightning, with some light/darkness/time/space). ScyBlade's time/space spells have lead to the creation of a quick-cast spell that gives him full 360 'sight'.
Appearance- Typically a cat-boy wearing the GetaGRIP line of clothes (all black, but has other sets of clothes that are more colorful). Has blue eyes, and tends to put a blindfold on during battles.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:40 am
Is this RP going anywhere?  

ScyBlade

Perfect Mage

10,275 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 12:53 pm
Username- Kage_of_Shikyo
Character Name- Sinn
Age- 13
Rank- Chunin
Personality- Dark, quiet.
Bio- His two parents were killed by Akatsuki members at the age of five. After that, he raised himself and joined the Ninja Academy to learn self-defense. He only talks when he has to, and doesn't exactly like losing battles.
Apperance-User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:03 pm
(Hey, Watever, Sero better not screw this up and make everyone hate him, or I'll laugh.)

Sinn sat on a tree branch, watching people by the river splashing in the water and enjoying the bright, sunny day. Whatever... I'm going bored out of my mind sitting here, maybe I'll go scare some academy students. He shook his head and sighed.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:42 pm
((least I didn't go to the Emo Farm like Sasuke))

Sero looked over Konoha. He was at the 4 Hokage Heads. "Man...what o do, what to do. Could I go see if there is a mission? Should I get ramen? Should I be lazy as usual?" Sero did a flip to the plateform below and layed down. "I think I'll be lazy today."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 3:57 pm
can i b gaara  

church of rvb

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:25 pm
i'll join 3nodding

Gaia Name- Sayuki-Uchiha

Charachter Name- Fujuki Hyuuga

Age- 14

Rank- jounin

Personality- very nice and shy. she is sweet and looks and acts like she wouldnt hurt a fly, but if you get on her bad side she wouldn't hesitate to kill you.

Bio- she lives by herself because her parents rejected her when they found out she has a monster inside of her like naruto and garra. she has been through alot in the 14 years that she has been alive but she still smiles as if her life is perfet. she dosen't have any friends yet beacuse she just moved into the leaf village a month ago and didn't have time to make friends but now she does.

Apperance-User Image  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces