i think they were meant to be!
  i guess its ok: ginny is really pretty
  i think harry was better off with cho!
  honestly i hate this love triangle!
  why do i care?
View Results

princess_slytherin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 9:53 pm
in my opinion i dont think harry is supposed to be with ginny. i think he was better off with cho chang.
well its ur turn to judge this relationship! do you think they were supposed to get married? or do you think they should have just stayed being friend?
PLEAZE COMMENT!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:51 am
I don't think Harry belongs with either Ginny or Cho. I think he is better off with a lesser known witch or maybe a muggle girl or something. I think maybe more a muggle girl because she wouldn't want him because he was famous or anything she would like him for him.  

pneoqueen

Business Fairy

9,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Wolves_Witches_and_Love

Anxious Cat

8,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:25 pm
Personally, I love this coupling... Ginny and Harry, i think we're ment to be.. i knew it from the second book. I love the Ginny/Harry Relationship.

Quote:
PNeoQueen:
I don't think Harry belongs with either Ginny or Cho. I think he is better off with a lesser known witch or maybe a muggle girl or something. I think maybe more a muggle girl because she wouldn't want him because he was famous or anything she would like him for him.

i personally think that Ginny doesn't like harry just because he is Famous. Ginny likes him because harry is harry. Do you really think that J.K Rowling would put Harry and Ginny together just because she thinks That it would be a great twist.. oh yeah lets just put Ginny Weasly together with the oh so famous Harry Potter... to make every one jealous and confused. Harry likes Ginny and Ginny likes Harry.
I think that Harry and Ginny were meant to be, from the very begining.

Quote:
princess_slytherin:
in my opinion i dont think harry is supposed to be with ginny. i think he was better off with cho chang.
well its ur turn to judge this relationship! do you think they were supposed to get married? or do you think they should have just stayed being friend?
PLEAZE COMMENT!

I think that Harry and Ginny make a great couple.. i could see them getting together and getting married with kids.. when i read the second book. But thats just me. Obviously J.K thought so too. Besides its J.K's books.. if she wants them together than.. so be it. But thats just my opinion.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:11 am
I didn't see Harry with anyone really, even when he started to have those feelings for Cho, she was around Cedric, and then when she DID do something with Harry she was such a crybaby all the time. Harry needed someone stronger then that xP Enter Ginny. She was perfect for him by the time that he started to notice her =D  

M1r4-54n

Thieving Prophet

Gornwen

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 12:21 pm

princess_slytherin, why Cho? I don't see how that relationship was anything more than teenage love.

I've been Harry/Ginny since Book 2.
There is a strength they both have and need to support each other.
They both believe unquestionably in Good, which Cho does not.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:52 pm
Gornwen

princess_slytherin, why Cho? I don't see how that relationship was anything more than teenage love.

i agree i think harry/ginny are good for each other  

Jokerimmx

-Unicorn Juice-

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:19 am
Gornwen

I agree  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:28 pm
princess_slytherin
PLEAZE COMMENT!

Ummm ... I kind of agree, because I really don't like the Harry + Ginny ... Yet I don't like Cho that much either. I think he deserves someone more like Hermione. 'Cause Ginny flirts with other boys alot, and Cho cries a lot ....  

Hammie_Lover

homefry15

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:57 pm
there good for each other  
The Order of the Phoenix: A Harry Potter Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out