Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Sims 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Great place to share/show your creations and meet other TS2 fans! 

Tags: Sims2, Simulation, Maxis, Electronic Arts, Social Bunny 

Reply Main Forum
plant sims/ other creatures

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:49 pm
Is there a cheat to get sims turned into plant sims????? cause I know you need to use A bunch of pesticide, but it dosnt work =( how do i get plant sims???????????  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:23 pm
*Ahem* Plantsims take much spraying. My own took..150 sprays. I was bored, so I countd. But...there are hacks and mods.
One of my favorites is the plantsim postion, at modthesims 2.
Link.

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

candy!x0x0

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 5:45 pm
The heart of reality
*Ahem* Plantsims take much spraying. My own took..150 sprays. I was bored, so I countd. But...there are hacks and mods.
One of my favorites is the plantsim postion, at modthesims 2.
Link.

how do u keep spraying???????? cause my plant'll only say spray plant, and after u spray it you dont need to, then u cnt turn ur sim into a plant sim lol  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:05 am
I don't even get how to spray xp I've got the russian version, and can't read my own language >.< Can somone explian?  

Cute Gold Female Star

The heart of reality

5,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 5:49 am
If you want to get a plantsim relatively quick, with as little cheating as possible, but fat, then you have to be prepared for a little boredom. This is the relativeley non-cheating way, that uses zero hacks.
!.) Press control-shift-C, and type in 'boolprop testingcheatsenabled true', without the '.
2.) Shift-click on a plant, and select infest/infest with bugs. Don't remember if there is an infest many option.

3.) Get your future plantsim to start spraying. The first time I did it this way, it took her a full day of spraying, and I was counting. Lost count after 100.

be sure to turn off boolprop after!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:49 am
there is another way... do the boolprop cheat and then press shift and click on the sim you want to change into a PP then you need to explore the options... it's the same with werewolves and vampires  

00Charlie.M000

kaykeyser

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:01 am
I just download a lot of cheats from mod the sims. they make instant anything, but only for adults and teens I realy wanted vampier children and they cant be turned.  
Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games