Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Net Slum [a guild for .hack fans]

Back to Guilds

A guild for fans of the anime/game series, dot hack. 

Tags: dot hack, .hack//sign, .hack//G.U., .hack, skeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiittthhh 

Reply @Home
Which .hack series did you see first? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which .hack series is better?
  signs
  roots
  or other
View Results

lazypockystick109

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:55 pm
Ok. Which .hack series did you start watching that all of a sudden became very addicting to watch/play?

Me? well i saw .hack//signs and i really love that first series blaugh heart 3nodding and well my first gaming on .hack was .hack//mutation(which i still can't pass cuz its still hard for me sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 7:59 pm
First addiction? My current and strongest addiction to .Hack// was when the final boss was introduced in G.U. Volume 2.

I had a small addiction for the IMOQ, but it wasn't that big, all I did was create OCs.

Shialu

Twilight-AlRex

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:16 pm
I first saw .hack//sign.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:43 pm
it was sign. i loved it. and one of my friends gave me his .hack infection. witch is how i got addicted to the games  

Midori of the Azure Land

Winter Faun

19,675 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

way to purgatory

Captain

Undead Deadeye

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:03 pm
User Image I watched .hack//SIGN back when it was on Cartoon Network around 2003.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:08 pm
Shialu
First addiction? My current and strongest addiction to .Hack// was when the final boss was introduced in G.U. Volume 2.

I had a small addiction for the IMOQ, but it wasn't that big, all I did was create OCs.

oh, haven't seen the G.U. verison...is it good?  

lazypockystick109

lazypockystick109

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:10 pm
Midori of the Azure land
it was sign. i loved it. and one of my friends gave me his .hack infection. witch is how i got addicted to the games

cool, i luckily found my game on a clearance and i just had to get it blaugh yeah and i loves signs very much 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:11 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja
User Image I watched .hack//SIGN back when it was on Cartoon Network around 2003.

me too...cartoon network seems to be the only way for me to watch .hack...i'd wish they added more of it on there  

lazypockystick109

Shialu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:29 pm
lazypockystick109
Shialu

oh, haven't seen the G.U. verison...is it good?

It's very good ^^ You should definentely play them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:54 pm
I first saw SIGN a few years back, but I never got to see the whole series for some reason.
I finally actually got to watch the entire series on Stage6 and Youtube a few days ago. xD

But I think it was when I first started watching Roots on Youtube that I officially got addicted to the series. Then they showed it at four in the morning on CartoonNetwork (not anymore because of AdultSwim taking over Friday Nights). I even set my alarm on my phone to that time just to watch Roots. xD

I think I found out about G.U. when I saw a link to a trailer for the game while watching an episode of Roots on Youtube. xD;;

And I think I told Zieg about Roots. o:

hmf Sage-Mage

Sparkles-chan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:46 am
.Hack//sign.
I watch it on Cartoon Netwiork and saw the whole series.
The first game I play was .hack//Infection.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 11:12 am
I first saw .Hack//SIGN in 2003 as well. I loved that Toonami line-up. D:

Then my another friend introduced me into the .Hack//LotT manga, and .Hack//Quarantine was my first game cos it was the only one we could fined. |D

Atomu

dothackplayer99

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:52 pm
Pink Plastic Ninja

I satayed up a little to late and say .Hack//Signs, then found out they made video games of .Hack (IMOQ) and bought Mutation xd  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:44 pm
My first was .hack Sign.  

Grieverr

Vice Captain

Anxious Poster

The Slate Scholar
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 7:19 pm
.hack//SIGN was about everyone's first.
I never finished LOtTB cause it sucked that bad.
Never finished Roots either cause it came on at like 5 a.m.

@Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff