Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Graphic Makers [TGM]

Back to Guilds

A guild where graphic designers / webpage builders can enjoy each others company. 

Tags: graphic, profile, web design, photoshop, design 

Reply The Graphic Makers
Guild Suggestions, anyone? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Synthroxide

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:45 pm
Okay so, as the me along with the other Vice's and crew are coming up with ideas to make this guild more enjoyable, I was wondering if any of you lovely members could suggest anything that might help the guild stay active, or any other suggestions in general. 8D

So post your ideas for this guild please~ C:
It'd help us a lot.

-Thanks!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:11 pm
It would be cool to have like weekly or monthly challenges. Like art/graphic contests. And the winner would receive a banner or something similar. 3nodding  

Ryuusae

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 9:05 am
squallsgirl
It would be cool to have like weekly or monthly challenges. Like art/graphic contests. And the winner would receive a banner or something similar. 3nodding

haha, we were thinking that. We have a profile contest thats going to be every month...we'll come up with more monthly/weekly contest when it gets more active and people actually enter XD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:27 am
Dante Demoness
squallsgirl

haha, we were thinking that. We have a profile contest thats going to be every month...we'll come up with more monthly/weekly contest when it gets more active and people actually enter XD
Yes.

The profile spotlight is currently up and running so you can participate on that if you wish.

Kaleta

Fashionable Genius

8,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Seiorai

Sparkly Gekko

6,700 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 10:41 am
squallsgirl

Well, the Crew were thinking of more substantial prizes wink

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:15 pm
That's cool. Hopefully the guild will get more active. And more substantial prizes will hopefully make more people to enter contests and such. whee Which reminds me, I need to finish making my new profile. sweatdrop  

Ryuusae

Ingenue Inoue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:01 pm
Maybe there could also be a shop contest?
People could enter their shops to be judged and the shop with the highest score could get some sort of badge to show off in their shop.
I think that would be really cool heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:51 pm
Dysphoric Cherub
Maybe there could also be a shop contest?
People could enter their shops to be judged and the shop with the highest score could get some sort of badge to show off in their shop.
I think that would be really cool heart

hmm, that would be cool. But again we need more members to be active D:  

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

Fish_poke.exe

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:44 am
Gold prizes are always popular. ;D
My main problem with contests is people bitching when they don't win. (I personally have bitched in a graphics contest on another forum, but I deserved the right to)

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:49 pm
gaming section, like randomness about other games u might play, like C&C games(comand and conquer), rs(i hate that game tho), and other games lol  

_Adam-Roey_

Mortal Bound

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 4:35 pm
Hmm, one sort of contest I've seen in other guilds I'm subscribed to is they have contests where their members can participate in designing a new Logo for the guild (The 200x50 logo).

I'll try to get some more ideas to contribute later on.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2007 12:35 am
Mortal Bound
Hmm, one sort of contest I've seen in other guilds I'm subscribed to is they have contests where their members can participate in designing a new Logo for the guild (The 200x50 logo).

I'll try to get some more ideas to contribute later on.

The crew was thinking somthing along those lines. =D  

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

xXDemonGlitterXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 9:29 am
I asked Demonness about this before but where would I put my graphic game? I never got an anwser XD heart  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 2:58 pm
xXDemonGlitterXx
I asked Demonness about this before but where would I put my graphic game? I never got an anwser XD heart

Heehee, I put it on the guild crew forum. Its a great idea! We're thinking of many contests so its on the long list of things to do. Watch out for your idea on the boards =3  

Dante Demoness
Vice Captain

xXDemonGlitterXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:58 pm
Dante Demoness
xXDemonGlitterXx

Heehee, I put it on the guild crew forum. Its a great idea! We're thinking of many contests so its on the long list of things to do. Watch out for your idea on the boards =3
Alright ^.^  
The Graphic Makers

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces